- Product J12995
TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 with DRV100 Mic Bundle
- Write a Review
This package includes the TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 and a Digital Reference DRV100 dynamic cardioid mic.TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150The VoiceSolo FX15...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dynamic vocal mic with vocal processing, in one package.
This package includes the TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 and a Digital Reference DRV100 dynamic cardioid mic.
TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150
The VoiceSolo FX150 is a personal PA & monitor that is simple to setup, and provides accurate monitoring for performers on stage. The VoiceSolo FX150 features a 6.5" Tannoy 2-way coaxial driver powered by 150W Class-D amplifier, providing crisp, clean sound so you can hear all the subtle details of your performance, helping you sound your very best. There's also a 4-input digital mixer with built-in effects including reverb, compression, and an adaptive EQ. The FX150 easily attaches to mic stands without any additional accessories required, allowing for optimal placement anywhere on stage or even in the studio, and its versatile design supports wedge monitoring and mic stand-mounted PA and monitoring positions.
Digital Reference DRV100
The Digital Reference DRV100 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is an all-around mic for stage vocals. Built with a rugged grille, all-metal body, and optimized frequency response, the DRV100 microphone stands up to long hours of use while providing uncompromising vocal reproduction. Ideal for any musical style or speech application, the great-sounding and durable DRV100 microphone is the must-have for every gig bag.
- TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150
- 150W Class-D amplifier
- Full range 6.5³ Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel digital mixer
- 3-band EQ with individual channel control
- High-quality mic preamps
- XLR/TRS combo inputs with automatic mic/line switching
- Adaptive Tone (Intelligent EQ, Compression, De-essing, Gating)
- 9 popular vocal Reverb styles from VoiceLive 3
- Smart Power compensation and protection
- Voice Cancel on Aux channel
- Hi-Z instrument switch on Channel 1
- Selectable Output - Choose between CHANNEL 1 (typically vocals) or FULL MIX for the OUT connection
- True stage monitor pass thru
- 48V switchable phantom power
- 1/8 Aux input
- One-click Easy Grip mic-stand mounting system
- Lightweight, compact design - 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Rigid, very low resonance high impact polystyrene enclosure
- Mic Control compatible
- Digital Reference DRV100
- Outstanding vocal reproduction for any musical style
- Cardioid polar pattern for wider pickup area
- Dynamic capsule, rugged grille, all-metal body, and gold-plated XLR connector
Order today and save!