- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Call our Gear Heads
Call our Gear Heads
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
One good voice and VoiceWorksPlus is like having first-call studio vocalists at the ready 24/7.
VoiceWorksPlus has all of the features you need to make your vocals shine brighter. It builds on the success of its predecessor, VoiceWorks, with an updated list of features including fourth generation TC-Helicon harmony technology, voice modeling, and the Transducer and iMod (micromod) blocks from VoicePro.
The quiet Burr Brown-based mic preamp, transparent pitch correction, TC Helicon reverb, delay, and dynamics algorithms from VoiceWorks round out its capabilities. Whether you're playing live gigs with a MIDI sequencer for backup or recording songs in your studio, VoiceWorksPlus offers high quality vocal processing options and advancess allowing you to realize the perfect vocal sound you're looking for.
4th Generation harmony
Many of the advancements are in the "humanization" of the harmony voices. TC Helicon added new parameters and broke out former group settings into individual voice settings:
- Each harmony voice now has unique portamento and pitch-smoothing values for better separation
- Unique humanization style and amount settings per voice allow quicker edits
- Added energy (volume) level randomization per voice to better mimic group dynamics
- Any voice can be designated as a doubling voice in all harmony modes
- Controlling harmonies with MIDI is easier and more realistic sounding than ever
- Automatic note extension keyed on lead voice duration for smoother notes mode response
- "Fussy" chord mode allows you to play runs and chords while controlling harmonies in chord mode
- Scale mode MIDI override offers quick-solution tonon-scale input notes without editing
- Increased portamento accuracy
- All new, more realistic harmony vibrato styles
- Improved voice allocation in notes mode increases pan and gender stability with wide-panned voices
- Harmony hold update allows MIDI performance of sustained phonemes
- Hold/Notes mode ADSR envelope with randomization creates synth-like performance from a vocal part
Create Characters using VoiceModeling
With VoiceModeling you can transform your live singing voice to make it deeper, breathier or even add a growl that would make you hoarse otherwise. The additional modeling blocks can be mixed and matched to lend your voice everything from the most subtle enhancements to the sound of hyperactive cartoon characters.
All of the tools you need to create world-class vocal tracks and more are here.