- Product 582224
Telefunken RFT AK47 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
Classic Telefunken microphones are known for their exceptionally clean and warm tone, substantial gain, and beautifully detailed acoustic reproductio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Classic Telefunken condenser tone.
Classic Telefunken microphones are known for their exceptionally clean and warm tone, substantial gain, and beautifully detailed acoustic reproduction”the RFT AK47 is no exception. Using standardized microphone parts from overseas, NOS tubes, and a combination of high-quality components made in the United States, Telefunken USA's large-diaphragm condenser microphone is a low-cost alternative to the Telefunken microphones that have gained such popularity among today's top producers, engineers, and musicians.
In the spirit of the famous U47 and M49 microphones, the RFT AK47 features an updated circuit design based on a custom B47 transformer handmade in the United States by TAB Funkenwerk; a dual-sided, 6-micron gold-sputtered capsule; a custom 10-meter Gotham Audio cable; a remote 9-polar pattern external power supply; a New Old Stock Telefunken EF732 sub miniature tube; and a fully transferrable 5-year Telefunken warranty.
- Circuit design based on a custom B47 transformer handmade in the United States by TAB Funkenwerk
- Dual-sided, 6-micron gold-sputtered capsule
- Custom 10-meter Gotham Audio cable
- Remote 9-polar pattern external power supply
- New Old Stock Telefunken EF732 sub miniature tube
Bring the sound of Telefunken into your studio—order the RFT AK47 now.
RFT AK47 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: TK47 dual-sided, gold-sputtered
- Frequency Range: 20Hz“20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omni, Cardioid, Figure-8 with 6 intermediate stages
- Sensitivity: 14MV/Pa = -37dB (0dB = 1v/Pa) -10bD
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: (for 1% THD @ 1kHz) 132dB
- Non Linear Distortion: less than or equal to 0.5% at 100 dyne / cm sq.
- Equivalent Noise: 16 dB (A-weighted)
- Tube Type: EF732 Telefunken NOS
- Power Requirements: Dedicated Power Supply
- Weight: 27oz. (765g)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
What can I say, its a Telefunken! You will not find another tube microphone in this price range that rivals the quality of the AK47. Smokey, ear-pleasing, vintage-sounding. This mic just produces a beautiful sound.
I Used this mic to record an album the most used mic in the studio used for Vocals guitar cabs acoustic and even drums! really just the best tone Love this mic i wish i owned it but. Honestly its a reall good mic you get what you pay for