- #J14751 000002000 J14751000002000
The Singing Machine SML343 Karaoke System
- Write a Review
Karaoke is here to stay. The Singing Machine Classic series blows the roof off your mother's karaoke, pumping your favorite music out of a lightweigh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact singing machine worth hours of fun.
Karaoke is here to stay. The Singing Machine Classic series blows the roof off your mother's karaoke, pumping your favorite music out of a lightweight package. The SML343 features a front loading CD Player that plays music CDs and CD+Graphics. The disco light feature kicks up your performance with extra glam. Line-in lets you connect to other audio devices (sold separately). RCA output jacks connect to your TV to scroll the lyrics, and the two microphone jacks allow you to sing a duet without sharing a microphone (one microphone included). The built-in speaker provides powerful sound.
- Auto Voice Control
- Balance Control
- Built-in Speaker
- CD Player
- CD+G Player
- Echo Control
- LED lights
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.