- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thermionic Culture Pullet Passive Tube EQ
- Write a Review
- Product H81665
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Originally designed as a companion to the Earlybird pre-amp, the single-band Pullet passive EQ provides variable Q boost at any one of eleven selecta...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Smooth the sound without losing the soul of the performance
Originally designed as a companion to the Earlybird pre-amp, the single-band Pullet passive EQ provides variable Q boost at any one of eleven selectable frequencies, cut at eleven independently-selectable frequencies and provides a high-frequency shelving filter to control the amount of ‘air.' Inspired by classic passive EQ units like the legendary Pultec EQ, even extreme settings retain their musical quality without the harshness or ‘ringing’ that can occur with active EQs at the outer limits of their operating range. No matter what mic pre you may be using, the Pullet brings a smooth touch to the midrange of any program material and offers an excellent introduction to the classic sounds of passive analog EQ.
The commitment of Thermionic Culture’s founder, Vic Keary, to high-quality tube audio gear dates back to the first studio he built in the 1950’s, and his company has taken the best of what tubes have to offer, updating the circuits for the low-noise and distortion levels required for modern recording. Solid-state components are confined to power supplies so that the audio path is pure tube musicality.
- Two channels of passive EQ
- Mid-boost at 800Hz, 1.2, 1.6, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4.4, 5, 6.3, 8.5kHz
- Mid-cut at 230, 340, 500, 700 Hz, 1, 1.4, 2, 2.8, 4, 6, 8 KHz
- Air control shelving filter boosts at 10, 11, and 15kHz, cuts at 6, 11, and 15kHz
Get the classic sound of analog passive EQ today. A great addition to any studio.
- Output Impedance: 1.3kΩ (with Pullet EQ in and set flat, i.e. no cut or boost)
- Input Impedance: 15kΩ (with Pullet EQ in and set flat, i.e. no cut or boost)
- Maximum Mid Boost: 21dB
- Maximum Mid Cut: -17dB
- Maximum High Top Boost: 6dB
- Maximum High Top Cut: -9dB
- Frequency response with no EQ +/-0.3dB: 17Hz to 50kHz
- I/O: Four XLR connectors, wired balanced, pin 2 hot