- J04443 000001000 J04443000001000
Tonewood Cases iPhone 4 or 4s Case
- Write a Review
This iPhone 4/4s case is made with real wood, just like the guitars that inspired it, down to the detail of carved volume and power buttons. An inter...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A super elegant case for your iPhone 4/4s.
This iPhone 4/4s case is made with real wood, just like the guitars that inspired it, down to the detail of carved volume and power buttons. An interior rubber lining and padded backing safely cushion your iPhone, providing elegant and durable protection. Choose from the rich-looking grain of mahogany, the visual appeal of rosewood, or the subtle grain and clean finish of the maple. Also available for iPhone 5/5s (our sku #J04442).
- Made from premium wood
- Two-piece construction for easy removal
- Wooden volume and power buttons
Make your ringtones sound even better with your choice of tonewood case. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.