- H97625 000000000 H97625000000000
Toontrack Rock Solid EZX Software Download
- Write a Review
The Rock Solid EZX features a collection of modern drums perfectly suited for anything from classic rock to modern metal. It was recorded at the reno...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Rock drum add-on for EZdrummer.
The Rock Solid EZX features a collection of modern drums perfectly suited for anything from classic rock to modern metal. It was recorded at the renowned Warehouse Studio in Vancouver, Canada by one of the most prolific engineers of the last two decades, Randy Staub. Randy has worked with A-list clients back to back for the past plus 20 years, mixed groundbreaking works like Metallica's "Black Album", M¶tley Cr¼e's "Dr Feelgood" and honed the sound for artists like Nickelback, Bon Jovi and Alice in Chains. Randy is beyond just an award-winning mix engineer, he's helped define the sound of a generation.
With its three complete kits, the extra snares, bass drums and its large collection of cymbals, it's painfully obvious how the Rock Solid EZX is every bit as leveled, in your face and bold as its title sets it out to be. When you hear the almost unreal sonic qualities in this recording, you will know why there's no understatement in saying that these drums add a new dimension to the word heavy. Now, let there be rock.
- Three complete kits, a large collection of cymbals, extra snares & kicks
- Recorded at the Warehouse Studio, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Engineered by Randy Staub (Metallica, M¶tley Cr¼e, Nickelback)
- Sampled by Ryan Vikedal (ex-Nickelback)
- Included MIDI library
- System Requirements
- Windows XP, PIII/Athlon 1,8GHz
- Mac OS X 10.5, G5 1GHz
- 1 GB free disc space, 512 MB RAM, DVD drive. A working EZdrummer version 1.3 or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation.