- Product 583622
Toontrack Toontrack EZ Drummer Lite Upgrade to EZDrummer
- Write a Review
You experienced a little of what Toontrack EZdrummer can do with your Lite version, but now's the time to upgrade and benefit from all the full featu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Drum sampling that's as easy as a 1, and a 2, and a 3!
You experienced a little of what Toontrack EZdrummer can do with your Lite version, but now's the time to upgrade and benefit from all the full features of this sample-based drum software syntheizer. EZdrummer was designed to give you optimum sound quality on your drum samples presented in a compact, affordable plug-in format that's as easy to use as it is to mix. With Toontrack's EZdrummer, you can simply drag-and-drop audition sounds and construct drum kits recorded with multi-microphone setups. You also get a mixer that allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host via a single plug-in and has presets for quick mix modes quick sound changing. With the second-generation Toontrack Percussive Compression (TPC), system requirements are low, meaning this is a very accessible virtual drum set worthy of high-end studios, but available for computer-based home recording studios too.
This drum sampler features the recording and producing expertise of Pat Thrall (Pat Travers, Black Crowes) and Neil Dorfsman (Dire Straits, Paul McCartney), the drumming skills of Nir Z (Genesis, Joss Stone, John Mayer), and the engineering help of Toontrack's own Mattias Eklund and Henrik Kjellberg. Their combined efforts have produced an extensive collection of more than 8000 MIDI files captured at Avatar Studios, a 50-year old venue that has been the place where a veritable who's who of award-winning musicians have bottled their magic.
EZdrummer is now Windows Vista compatible. Updates are available at toontrack.com
- 7000 sound files at 16-bit/44.1kHz equivalent to 5GB of uncompressed WAV files
- Instant access to more than 8000 MIDI drum patterns with pre-listening, quick browsing, and drag-n-drop functionality
- Same extensive layer depth on all drums and cymbals as in EZdrummer's big brother - dfh SUPERIOR
- Ranges from entry level usability to pro handling
- Features multiple microphone control
- TPC II reduces system requirements to a minimum
- Operates in general MIDI
- Internal mixer allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug-in
- Preset mix modes for quick sound changes
- Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning and kit construction
- Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by world-class drummers and producers
- The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and non-cycling
- Velocity sweep allows instant changes to MIDI data, extending groove context relevance
Toontrack EZ Drummer Lite Upgrade to EZDrummer
- Win: XP, Vista PIII/Athlon 1.8GHz with 512MB RAM
- Mac: OS X 10.3.9 or higher, G4 1 GHz with 512MB RAM
- Both: 1.5GB free hard disc space, DVD drive