- Product 180320
Trident Audio S20 Dual Mic Preamp
- Write a Review
The Trident S20 Dual Mic Preamp has an input selector that switches between mic and line or 2 mics, a great feature for instantly comparing which mic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ultimate quality and huge dynamic range!
The Trident S20 Dual Mic Preamp has an input selector that switches between mic and line or 2 mics, a great feature for instantly comparing which mic is really the best for a particular job. Switch reverses the phase of the input signal. 48V phantom power for condenser mics. Gain swing ranges from a true unity to +60dB without any pad. Variable-sweep, low-cut filter controls lows from 5Hz-200Hz that can muddy a mike. It removes stage and floor rumble, takes out subsonic interference, and improves the HF performance of the signal by the elimination of LF intermodulation distortions.
- Input selector switches between mic and line or 2 mics
- Phase reverse the input signal with one switch
- +48V phantom power for condenser mikes
- Gain swing of the pre is from true unity to +60dB without any pad
- After the pre, the variable sweep low-cut filter controls lows that can muddy a mike easily
- From 5Hz to 200Hz, remove stage or floor rumble, take out sub-sonic interference, and improve HF performance of the signal by elimination of LF
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
My TRident S20 has performed dependably since I got it. I use it for the majority of tracks I record in my home studio. Tracks recorded with this preamp sound big and velvety smooth. Record several tracks with it and the whole mix sounds sweet.The controls can't be more straighforward and intuitive. The only thing I wish it had is high impedance inputs so I could use it to track keyboards too.
I love the sound of this thing but they tend not to arrive in great condition so I exchanged the first one. After one year and a half my second one just died. No power but the fuse is good.