- 485418 000000000 485418000000000
TSoundPro duet BREAKOUT Interface
- Write a Review
Providing durability with professional quality, the TSoundPro duet:BREAKOUT box replaces the breakout cable that Apogee provides, thus transforming t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The duet:BREAKOUT is an upgrade for the portable Apogee Duet interface
Providing durability with professional quality, the TSoundPro duet:BREAKOUT box replaces the breakout cable that Apogee provides, thus transforming the duet into the roadworthy audio interface it was meant to be. Whether you are trying to avoid a "rats-nest of cableage"; demand a greater distance between your duet and its I/O; require different connectors other than the supplied break out cable; or you are simply tired of replacing your breakout cable; the duet:BREAKOUT is the solution every Apogee Duet owner needs.
Each TSoundPro BREAKOUT audio interface is handmade and assembled, ensuring a hassle-free product, and comes with a lifetime guarantee.
With each purchase of a TSoundPro duet audio interface, you are entitled to 1 Free "SexChange". This allows you to get the connectors you need to match the equipment you are using. You have a choice of either 1/4" or RCA outputs.
Provides quality I/O for duet
Durable road ready housing
High quality cable
Greater distance of Duets I/O
No more tangled wires
Eliminates ground buzz
2 XLR inputs
¼" or RCA outputs
10-pin jack for Duet cable
1 ft. cable to connect BREAKOUT to the Duet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.