- J78344 000000000 J78344000000000
Twelve South BookBook Rutledge Hardback Brown Leather Case MacBook 12in
- Write a Review
Designed exclusively for your MacBook, BookBook is a totally unique case that delivers as much personality as it does protection. Weighing as little ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed exclusively for your MacBook, BookBook is a totally unique case that delivers as much personality as it does protection. Weighing as little as 13.5 ounces, this handmade, genuine leather case offers hardback book covers, reinforced corners and a cushioned spine to absorb outside impacts. The inside of the case is lined with a velvety soft interior to cushion your MacBook open or closed. BookBook for MacBook is available in both Classic and Rutledge Edition.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.