- J26666 000000000 J26666000000000
U-He Satin Software Download
- Write a Review
U-He wanted to recreate all kinds of tape machines in software, from the ground up. After many months spent on research, measurement and on developin...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Take a journey back to the Golden Age of tape recording.
U-He wanted to recreate all kinds of tape machines in software, from the ground up. After many months spent on research, measurement and on developing an architecture that would be flexible enough for the job, they knew they were close. After adding the old noise-reduction systems that were often (mis)used for timbral compression effects, more heads and a global feedback path, which made an uber-tape-delay and realistic 'one-shot' tape flanging possible, they were ready to release Satin. Users familiar with analog recording gear should instantly feel at home with Satin, and digital afficionados will also learn to love the magic of tape “ Satin invites you to explore and find out for yourself.
- Mix-and-match emulation spans all major historical developments in tape technology
- Control multiple instances from one panel - 'glue™ multiple tracks together
- High-quality: internal sample rate up to 384kHz, continuous tape speed control
- All the 'goodness' of tape (saturation, transient-smoothing, HF compression etc.)
- Full control over the 'badness' (head-bump, wow&flutter, asperity noise, hiss etc.)
- Record / repro EQ standards (separately selectable), classic NR compander standards
- Extra FX modes: through-zero tape flanging, host-synchronizable 4-tap stereo delay
Add some Satin to your next project for that old school vibe.
Satin Software Download
- System Requirements
Current PC or intel Mac
Multicore CPU with SSE2
(Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
Mac OSX 10.5 or newer
1GB RAM, more recommended
30MB free disc space
display 1000x600px and up
OSX: VST2 or AU compatible host software
Windows: VST2 compatible host software
Supports 32bit and 64bit in all formats
AAX support for Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12