- Product 955882
Ueberschall VCP-120 Vintage Chord Progressions
- Write a Review
No quantization, no soft-synths - everything is fat, real, and funky. Each chord progression is presented in several rhythmic variations. Other progr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
More than 1800 chord progressions recorded live on real vintage instruments.
No quantization, no soft-synths - everything is fat, real, and funky. Each chord progression is presented in several rhythmic variations. Other progressions and variations are quickly and easily generated. All chord progressions were played by professional studio musicians on several real vintage instruments.
All chord progressions were recorded at the basic tempo of 120BPM but can be adjusted ±30 BPM (90-150 BPM) at the highest quality. The progressions were recorded in the keys C/a minor and G/e minor but pitch can be adapted--without changing tempo--±12 semitones.
- Over 1800 chord progressions (1 DVD)
- Recorded on vintage instruments
- Large spectrum of styles (House/Disco/Soul/Funk/Pop/Rock/Latin/Jazz)
- Recorded by studio professionals
- Recorded on high-quality equipment
- High-quality Timestretch and Pitch algorithms (MPEX2 by Prosoniq)
- All chord progressions recorded at 120BPM
- Keys C/a minor and G/e minor
- Adjustable to ±12 semitones without tempo change
Authenticity, human feeling, vintage sound, and not least, groove are the key words of this collection. That's exactly what your music needs. Order today.
VCP-120 Vintage Chord Progressions
- Requirements: Windows XP/2000/ME/98, Pentium II 300Mhz, 256MB, 2.5GB drive space; Mac OS 9.2/10.2, G3 233Mhz, 256MB, 2.5GB drive space
- Supported Interfaces: PC: VST 2.0, RTAS; Mac Classic: VST 2.0; Mac OS X: VST 2.0, Audio Units, RTAS