- Product 182117
Universal Audio 4110 4-Channel Precision Analog Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
The Universal Audio 4110 is a 4-Channel Precision Analog Microphone Preamp offering world-class audio fidelity with UA's classic musicality and warm ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
4 channels of no-compromise fidelity with musical flexibility.
The Universal Audio 4110 is a 4-Channel Precision Analog Microphone Preamp offering world-class audio fidelity with UA's classic musicality and warm euphonics. The pristine signal path uses no capacitors, reducing phase distortion and avoiding degradation in audio quality and image stability. Each channel features custom input stage transformers, dedicated gain and level controls, input and output metering, dual input impedance selection, and a 3-way shape switch.
The 4110's shape switch offers a variable signal path for maximum sonic versatility, providing harmonic variations, subtle compression, and soft limiting. There are 3 shape modes: Modern”ultraclean, transparent, maximum headroom; Vintage”transformer-loaded with harmonic enhancement; and Saturate ” transformer-loaded with soft limiting.
- Discrete Class-A analog signal path
- DC-coupled, matched-FET circuit
- Ultra-low noise
- Class-leading 80dB gain
- Dual impedance input transformer
- 3-way Shape switch: Modern/Vintage/Saturate
- Independent Gain and Level controls
- Multisegment LED output metering on each channel
- 3-stage input LED on each channel
- Pad, Phase, Low Cut, and 48V phantom power with separate backlit switches
- Line level inputs on every channel
- Rugged 3U rack mount chassis
- XLR connections on each channel for: mic and line input, line outs