- Product H90368
Universal Audio UAD-2 DUO Custom PCIe DSP Accelerator Package
- Write a Review
The UAD-2 DUO Custom DSP Accelerator gives producers and engineers professional access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC. Better sti...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
UA' professional dual-processor DSP Accelerator ” plus 3 UAD plug-ins of your choice
The UAD-2 DUO Custom DSP Accelerator gives producers and engineers professional access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC. Better still, the included Custom software bundle lets you choose any three UAD plug-in titles at registration.
In creating UAD plug-ins, UA' DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers ” using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears ” to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth of classic analog equipment.
The UAD-2 DUO Custom features two SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt*), giving your workstation an immediate boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 DUO Custom includes UA' œAnalog Classics plug-in bundle, and it lets users select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Fully Mac and Windows 7-compatible, the UAD-2 DUO Custom is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world' finest audio plug-ins.
*Thunderbolt connectivity is available for Mac only.
**Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total).
- Workhorse dual-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) compatible with Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- ¢Custom software bundle lets users œpick any 3 UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration**
- Ideal for project studios running medium-sized sessions w/ higher plug-in instances
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Includes œAnalog Classics plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo / Apollo 16 audio interfaces
- Connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via a compatible chassis* (sold separately)
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
- Also available as UAD-2 DUO Core package
Order the UAD-2 DUO Custom card and increase the power of your project studio today.
UAD-2 DUO Custom PCIe DSP Accelerator Package
- Minimum System Requirements
(Win) Windows 7 64-Bit Edition w/ SP1
(Mac) OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, or 10.8 Mountain Lion
2 GB available disk space
Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
Available FireWire 800 port for UAD-2 Satellite, Apollo, or Apollo 16
1024 x 800 minimum display resolution
Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
Compatible VST, Audio Units, or RTAS plug-in host application software