The top-of-the-line UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Omni 6 places UA’s most complete collection of 53 UA-developed plug-ins, within easy reach of Intel-based iMacs, MacBook Pros and Mac minis. In developing UAD plug-ins, our DSP engineers work with leading hardware manufacturers, using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears, to give your mixes all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment. Powered by four SHARC processors, the flagship UAD-2 Satellite QUAD unit easily connects to Intel-based Macs via Firewire 800 or 400, letting you run large, complex mixes — all without taxing your host computer.
- External Firewire 800 and 400 DSP accelerator unit, compatible with select Intel-based iMacs, MacBook Pros and Mac minis
- Access the world’s finest emulations of analog classics: Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, SSL, Neve, Manley, Roland, BOSS, dbx, Empirical Labs, EMT, Teletronix and more
- Includes all 53 UA-developed plug-ins up to and including UAD software v6.0*, plus a $100 Plug-In Voucher redeemable from UA’s Online Store
- Save $5000+ versus buying the plug-ins individually
- High-bandwidth Firewire DSP Accelerator unit with four Analog Devices SHARC processors for running large, professional mixes
The UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Omni 6 is the most powerful and complete UAD-2 Satellite package available, and includes all 53 UA-developed plug-ins up to and including UAD software v.6.0* — including classics from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Manley, SSL, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, BOSS, EMT, dbx, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL and many more.
Compatible with select Intel-based iMacs and MacBook Pros, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Omni features wide compatibility. Whether you use Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Digital Performer and more, UAD-2 plug-ins can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes. Just install the software, connect the unit to an available Firewire 800 or 400 port, power up and start mixing.
Developed by the industry’s premier engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD-2 is the processing platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
*Note: The UAD-2 QUAD Omni 6 package does not include any Direct Developer (3rd party) plug-ins, nor plug-ins released after UAD Software v6.0
Attention Windows Users:
UAD Version 6.4 now with Windows 7 Support for 64-bit plug-ins, UAD-2 Satellite and Apollo Interfaces -- requires Windows 7 64-Bit and qualified PCIe-to-FireWire adapter.