- Product 500467
Universal Audio UAD-2 SOLO Neve DSP Accelerator Card
- Write a Review
The UAD-2 SOLO Neve DSP Accelerator Card is the perfect way to add the sound of genuine Neve analog equipment to music produced on a Mac or PC. This ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Step up to UAD powered plug-Ins and authentic emulations of Neve analog equipment.
The UAD-2 SOLO Neve DSP Accelerator Card is the perfect way to add the sound of genuine Neve analog equipment to music produced on a Mac or PC. This single-processor PCIe card "powers" the included Neve 88RS Channel Strip and 33609 Compressor plug-ins”widely regarded as the world's most authentic Neve emulations”as well as providing access to the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including analog classics from Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more. Furthermore, the UAD-2 SOLO Neve package includes a $100 plug-in voucher.
The UAD-2 SOLO card features a built-in Analog Devices SHARC processor to power the full range UAD Powered Plug-Ins, freeing up your Mac or PC's internal processor for other mixing or virtual instrument duties. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo or Performer, a UAD-2 SOLO can provide rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with a native Mac- or PC-based system.
Developed by the industry's finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD-2 is the platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers and engineers.
- Single-processor DSP Accelerator Card for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Includes Neve 88RS Channel Strip and Neve 33609/SE Compressor plug-ins, as well as 1176SE Compressor, Pultec EQP-1A, Realverb Pro and CS-1 Channel Strip
- Access the world's finest emulations of analog classics: Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more
- Run large mixes in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more”without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA's Online Store
- Auto Delay Compensation for Pro Tools LE via Mellowmuse ATA plug-in
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista compatible
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (1) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processor
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- Includes $100 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA's Online Store
- 1-year Limited Warranty