- Product 807902
Urei 1601S Digital Scratch Mixer with Sampler
- Write a Review
The Urei 1601S Digital Scratch Mixer with Sampler is packed with unique features: two 32-beat, 24-bit assignable samplers with footswitch, hi-pass fi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Maximize your creative potential.
The Urei 1601S Digital Scratch Mixer with Sampler is packed with unique features: two 32-beat, 24-bit assignable samplers with footswitch, hi-pass filter to instantly remove turntable rumble and an aural exciter to boost those tightly pressed vinyls and to accentuate your scratches. Built to last with fully replaceable faders and knobs and reverse/curve adjust on all faders.
The 1601S is a two-channel performance mixer with a clean, open fader section for quick maneuvers; 360-degree customizable phono line switches; crossfader monitor selector; backlit headphone out with EQ; ultraclear input and output level monitoring LEDs; full cut hi, mid, low EQ rotary pots; send and return fx loop; non-wear anodized top plate; and many more DJ-friendly features.
Stereo line and phono inputs are provided on unbalanced RCA phono connectors. A front panel mic/line input is supplied via a balanced XLR/jack combi connector, while a separate stereo line input is also available via rear panel unbalanced RCA phono connectors. An unbalanced insert point on 1/4" jack allows an external FX processor to be patched into the mic/line signal path.
The Booth output is provided on both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connectors, and is controlled by the master Booth level control. A "Mic Defeat" switch mutes the signal from the mic to the booth output to avoid feedback.
The Master output is provided on both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connectors, and is controlled by the Master level control.
The send-and-return FX loop is supplied on unbalanced RCA phono connectors, and works in conjunction with the top panel aux/FX level and routing controls.
The front panel illuminated headphone output is supplied on both 1/4" jack and mini-jack connectors for total flexibility.
The high-quality internal PSU is fed via an IEC mains inlet, allowing a detachable mains cable to be used. A cable retaining clip provides total cable security.
Sampler footswitch facility
Both sample banks can be triggered via external footswitches, connected to the 1601S via the supplied 1/4" jack sockets.
- Two stereo channels with both phono and line level input, trim control and input clip LED (helps avoid distortion)
- 3-band EQ (Low, Mid, Hi) on both channels providing full cut through to +6dB boost
- Separate mic/line input with dedicated insert point and 2-band EQ
- Input fader slope control and reverse facility
- Comprehensive Aux/FX section with separate send/return levels and select options (attach external effects units)
- Dedicated Booth and House outputs, provided on both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA phono connectors (club quality outputs)
- Mono/stereo switching on both Booth and Master outs
- Send-and-return FX loop (attach external effects units)
- 80Hz HPF for removing turntable rumble (instantly cuts out feedback)
- 10-segment input/output metering with peak hold (super clear monitoring)
- Exciter section with frequency and mix controls (boost bad vinyl quality and scratches)
- High-quality 45mm user-replaceable crossfader with reverse and rotary curve control
- 25mm user-replaceable monitor crossfader
- Flexible headphone monitoring section, with level, EQ and master/cue switching (large and small backlit jacks easy to find in the dark and EQ helps avoid deafening)
- Session In & Out facility allow daisy chaining of mixers (for group session)
- Control surface Anodic printed top panel so that legend won't wear off
- Open battle area around main faders
- Easy removed top panel by six screws to allow access to user serviceable parts
- Sampler Section
- 2 bank 32 beat facility with 24bit/96kHz performance
- Playback assignable to both channels
- Write from Cue, Channels 1/2 or Master
- 1-shot, loop and reverse playback modes
- 25mm faders to control level and trigger playback
- BPM lock indicator and backlit sample buttons
- Footswitch option controls both sample banks
1601S Digital Scratch Mixer with Sampler
- Frequency response
CD/Line: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
Phono: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-1.5dB/RIAA)
Mic [Line]: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-2dB) [20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB)]
Aux/FX Return: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
Mic [Line]: 70dB [90dB]
Aux/FX Return: 90dB
Total harmonic distortion/crosstalk
Audio inputs (level/impedance)
CD/Line: -12dBu/22k Ohms
Phono: -52dBu/47k Ohms
Mic [Line]: -52dBu/3k Ohms [-12dBu/22k Ohms]
Aux/FX Return: -12dBu/22k Ohms
Audio outputs (level/impedance)
Master (Balanced): +2dBu/600 Ohms
Master (Unbalanced): +2dBu/1k Ohms
Booth Monitor, Mic Insert, FX Send: +2dBu/1k Ohms
Headphones: -2dBu/22 Ohms
Digital audio (sample/conversion rates)
Internal universal voltage switched mode supply
395(H)x280(W)x90(D)mm/15.5(H)x11(W)x3.5(D) inches 4kg/8.8 lbs.