- Product J01109
UVI Acoustic Toy Museum Vintage Retro Toys
- Write a Review
Acoustic Toy Museum is a soundware music library made to take full advantage of UVI's free Workstation software, with over 5,500 sample of rare, vint...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A cool collection of sounds for your inner child.
Acoustic Toy Museum is a soundware music library made to take full advantage of UVI's free Workstation software, with over 5,500 sample of rare, vintage acoustic toys and children's instruments from some of the most popular to some antique rarities. UVI was able to secure access to a number of private collections of these musical gems, including a famous museum, Muse des Art Dcoratifs which shares space with the Louvre in Paris, in order to create the de facto acoustic toy sound library.
Acoustic Toy Museum offers a wide range of acoustic toys - literally hundreds of musical toys, in every conceivable category. The value of this library isn't just in numbers, great effort was made to capture the authentic sound and detail of each instrument. Each antique toy was meticulously multi-sampled at 24 bit / 96 kHz with world-class microphones and Class-A equipment. UVI even recorded full phrases from the music boxes and loops with the baby drums and toy guitars.
Includes Toy Pianos, Musical Boxes, Ancient Automates, Wood and Metal Xylophones, Mini Bells, Baby Drums, Toy Guitars, Ukulele, Melodicas, Small Accordions, Harmonicas, Percussive, Funny Horns, Musical Gadgets, Musical Cubes, Plastic Tubes and much, much more.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 13.9 GB library
- Collection : A huge collection of acoustic toys, from the most popular to the rarest ones featured in private collections of the Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris
- Content : 220 instruments, 1,125 presets, 3 kits, 261 loops, 5,590 samples
- Sample Resolution : 96 kHz
Acoustic Toy Museum Vintage Retro Toys
- Minimum System Requirements
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
2.38 GB available disk space
Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ? Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ? Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section