- Product J01081
UVI Beat Box Anthology Retro Drum Machines Software Download
- Write a Review
Beat Box Anthology captures a full spectrum from the most legendary drum machines ever created - allowing you to instantly call up the analog classic...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The ultimate drum machine retrospective for the UVI Workstation.
Beat Box Anthology captures a full spectrum from the most legendary drum machines ever created - allowing you to instantly call up the analog classics or newer digital models. Including cult machines like the Roland 808 and 909 to lesser known and rare models that saw very small production runs, giving you a huge diversity of sounds and character at your disposal.
Each of the 80 machines processed were sampled at 24 bit / 96 kHz using the very best DI boxes and ADCs. In addition to precise captures of these sounds UVI had the entire library of over 10,000 samples individually mastered by Chris Gerhinger at Sterling Sound resulting in an immediate, punchy, world-class sound you won't find anywhere else.
Beat Box Anthology includes the Acetone Rhythm Ace FR-1, FR-2L, FR-6 and FR-8, Akai XR-10, Alesis HR-16, HR-16b and DPM5, Amdek Rhythm Machine RMK-100, Bohm Digital Drums M., Boss DR-110, Dr. Rhythm, DR-220 A, DR-220 E and DRP-I, Dr. Pad, Casio RZ-1, Crumar OMB-2, Dynacord Add One, Elka Drumstar 80, OMB 5, Wilgamat, E-mu Drumulator, ETI Drum Synthesizer, Godwin Drummaker 45, Hohner Drum Performer and Rhythm 80, Kawai R-100, Korg DDD-1, DDM-100, DDM-220, KPR 77, KR33, KR55, MR16 and S3, Linn 9000 and Linn Drum, Mattel Synsonic Drums, Mini Pops Junior Keio, MPC the Kit, Novation Drumstation, Oberheim DMX, Pearl Drum-X and Fightman, Realistic Rhythm Box Concert Mate, Roland CR-78, CR-8000, TR-505, TR-55, TR-606, TR-626, TR-66, TR-707, TR-727, TR-77, TR-808 and TR-909, SCI Drumtracks, Siel MDP40, Simmons Clap Trap, MTX-9, SDS 400, SDS 800, SDS 9, SDSV and Trixer, Solton Arranger +, Tama Techstar TAM500, DS200 and Techstar TS204, Ted Digisound Synth, Univox ARI, Vermona, Wersi Drum Composer, Wersi Wersimatic WM24, Yamaha DD-10, MR10, QY10, RX5, RX7 and RX8.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 4.23 GB library
- Collection : A unique collection of vintage drum machines
- Content : 80 instruments, 283 presets, 90 kits, 1,152 loops, 9,031 samples
- Sample Resolution : 96 kHz
An entire collection of vintage drum machines right inside your own studio.
Beat Box Anthology Retro Drum Machines Software Download
- Minimum System Requirements
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
2.38 GB available disk space
Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ? Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ? Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section