- Product J03705
UVI Complete Toy Museum Software Download
- Write a Review
The Complete Toy Museum is the ultimate collection of acoustic and electronic vintage toy sound effects for the UVI Workstation. Combining two amazin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One of the most extensive sampled toy effects libraries ever created.
The Complete Toy Museum is the ultimate collection of acoustic and electronic vintage toy sound effects for the UVI Workstation. Combining two amazing libraries into one collection, the Complete Toy Museum features over 300 musical toys that were all meticulously sampled to bring you one massive collection, with nearly 20GB of content. UVI's Acoustic Toy Museum and Electric Toy Museum are quite possibly the most extensive libraries of sampled vintage toys ever created, and now they're available together in one complete collection.
Acoustic Toy Museum - A Wide Range of Acoustic Toys, from the Most Popular to the Rarest Ones
The team at UVI was able to secure access to a number of private collections of these musical gems, including a famous museum, Muse des Art Dcoratifs which shares space with the Louvre in Paris, in order to create this acoustic toy sound library.
This library consists of the largest and widest range of acoustic toys ever collected - literally hundreds of musical toys, in every conceivable category. The value of this library isn't just in numbers; great effort was made to capture the authentic sound and detail of each instrument. The UVI team meticulously multi-sampled everything at 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution with world-class microphones and Class-A equipment that captures the historical sound of these toys. They even recorded full phrases from the music boxes and loops with the baby drums and toy guitars.
Includes Toy Pianos, Musical Boxes, Ancient Automates, Wood and Metal Xylophones, Mini Bells, Baby Drums, Toy Guitars, Ukulele, Melodicas, Small Accordions, Harmonicas, Percussive, Funny Horns, Musical Gadgets, Musical Cubes, Plastic Tubes and much, much more.
Electric Toy Museum - A Massive 7GB Library of 97 Toys
With Electric Toy Museum, UVI team set out to create another playful retrospective, this time focusing on battery-powered contraptions. They found some 97 different toys dating back to the 60's, some with truly incredible character.
The sounds of playful blips and cheap plastic come alive through UVI's meticulous process; over 14,000 samples at 24 bit / 96kHz with many instruments multi-sampled with release samples for each note, rhythms converted into sliced loops, GM drum kits, and FX and speech voices all carefully organized for easy navigation.
They've sampled everything; every note, every key press, every click, resulting in a truly comprehensive and highly detailed library of classics, unmatched in the industry.
- Includes the Acoustic Toy Museum and Electric Toy Museum libraries
- Over 300 toys, nearly 20GB of content
- All toys meticulously sampled at 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution
- Includes popular toys, as well as extremely rare ones
Get over 300 sampled toys and nearly 20GB of content in this complete collection.
- - The most complete selection of toy pianos in the world; including Michelsonne pianos, rare wood pianos and more
- - A great selection of xylophones and metallophones, sanza and clavi-harps
- - Simple bells, key triggered bells and chimes
- - Guitars and ukuleles”multi-sampled, chords and loops, all expertly played in various tempos and every key
- - Distinct classics and newer models with clean tones. Classic models come with presets that can randomly play each note
- - A child's school set and a very cheap cardboard set, both recorded with a session drummer in a professional studio
- - More than a dozen different percussive instruments cover a wide range of styles
- - Melodicas, accordions and harmonics
- - Recorders, whistles, tiny trumpets and more
- - Giggle sticks, puzzling boom whackers, everything we couldn't easily categorize
- - Animated plush animals
- - Roly-poly toys, moo boxes, play centers and more. Warning: Must be 36 mo. old or more to play with this category
- ELECTRIC TOY MUSEUM
- These toys are particularly designed for kids, even if most of the time, elders do play with them
- - Sometimes, real advanced keyboards are hidden behind the word "toys",whosse technique nonchallenges some tedious semi-pro keyboards
- Especially designed for drums and FX, whether they re pure sound FX machines or drum machines. That's the rythm of the household
- Seriously impressing for their days and intent, these keyboards came with a microphone and/or RCA sampling facility
- More toy than musical, most of the time with no keyboards,
- some of them hide very surprising features ...
- THE electric organs that have been scattered about in youngsters' bedrooms for the last 40 years
- It's not they sound poorly, it's not they were too wuickly designed, it's not we don't love them, it's just ... totally silly!
- These keyboards were designed to be "child-fingers-compliant". Some machines from this category became iconic
- These are talkative toys, whether it's for learning spelling, just for fun or for making music
- One of the best and oldest kind of musical toys ever designed