- Product J01076
UVI Mayhem of Loops Modern & Percussion Toolkit Software Download
- Write a Review
Mayhem of Loops contains massive selection of samples (over 5,000) addressing a wide range of styles, including : Big Beat, Breakbeats, Creative Dub,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Modern and versatile percussion toolkit for today's producer.
Mayhem of Loops contains massive selection of samples (over 5,000) addressing a wide range of styles, including : Big Beat, Breakbeats, Creative Dub, Drum'n Bass, Electro, Fresh Disco House, Grunge HipHop, Industrial, Jungle, Old Underground Hip Hop, Ragga and Dub, Roots Disco, Roots Funk, Speed R'nB, Trip Hop, UK House and more...
Mayhem of Loops is an extremely versatile library at an affordable price and promises to be a great addition to any producers arsenal.
- Size : 4.21 GB library
- Collection : Generic Loops
- Content : 5,529 loops
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz
Over 5,000 loops perfect for today's producer. Order now!
Mayhem of Loops Modern & Percussion Toolkit Software Download
- Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 4.21 GB available disk space
- Hrd drive : 7200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :
- log in to your account
- from the Account menu, go to My Account ‰« Product Registration
- enter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library :
- create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it
- launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3
- go to Preferences ‰« Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed