- Product J01073
UVI Retro Organs Vintage Collection Software Download
- Write a Review
Retro Organs is a soundware music library made to take full advantage of UVI's free Workstation software. Vintage organs were restored to their origi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The most famous and sought after organs sampled for the UVI Workstation.
Retro Organs is a soundware music library made to take full advantage of UVI's free Workstation software. Vintage organs were restored to their original 1940's spec and delivered to Guillaume Tell's world-famous studio where UVI accurately recorded each note until the natural end of its release. This was done using the original speakers, an original mint rotating speaker cabinet, vibrato, percussion, through D.I. boxes and through many vintage guitar amps including a Marshall JTM 45, JCM 800, Plexi, Fender Bassman, Twin Reverb, Matchless Chieftain, Soldano Hot Rod and Vox AC 30. This tremendous sample set provides you a huge variety of sound options all with the original qualities faithfully preserved.
UVI utilized top grade Neumann and Sennheiser microphones and the well regarded preamps of the SSL 9000 along with a number of choice processors to ensure the incredible sound of this library.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 3.22 GB library
- Collection : Vintage Organs
- Content : 652 presets, 12,469 samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz
Bring some of the most famous, retro organ sounds right into your own studio!
Retro Organs Vintage Collection Software Download
- Minimum System Requirements
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
2.38 GB available disk space
Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
FormatsStand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ‰« Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ‰« Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section