- Product J01095
UVI UVX-3P Analog Synth Software Download
- Write a Review
In 1983, Roland introduced one of the first affordable analog synths, the JX-3P. The JX-3P signaled a shift away from control dense synths like the J...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Expertly crafted virtual synthesizer inspired by the Roland JX-3P.
In 1983, Roland introduced one of the first affordable analog synths, the JX-3P. The JX-3P signaled a shift away from control dense synths like the JUNO and JUPITER series for a less intimidating, more entry-level aesthetic aimed at players who wanted the Roland sound without being distracted by a slew of controls.
The UVX-3P was developed with the same care and thoroughness as all of UVI's other Vintage series instruments. A JX-3P was fully restored to factory spec, programmed by members of their sound design team and deeply multi-sampled, capturing samples both dry and with the built-in analog chorus enabled. Great care was taken to capture a wide range of the sonic capabilities of this synth, giving you 160+ presets in all.
Explore the included sounds or design your own patches from scratch through an immaculately prepared UI. Take your sound design even further with the wide range of effects available in the high-powered UVI Engine.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 5.92GB library
- Collection : A vintage soft-synth inspired by the Roland JX-3P
- Content : 1 instrument, 168 presets, 6,723 samples
Bring the sound of the JX-3P home to your studio today!
UVX-3P Analog Synth Software Download
- Minimum System Requirements
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
2.38 GB available disk space
Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
FormatsStand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ‰« Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ‰« Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section