- Product J01075
UVI WaveRunner Wavetable Retro Synth Software Download
- Write a Review
A multitude of synths, drum machines and rare prototypes of esteemed German heritage come together in this massive and unparalleled retrospective. Wa...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A collection of rare German inspired synths, drum machines, and more.
A multitude of synths, drum machines and rare prototypes of esteemed German heritage come together in this massive and unparalleled retrospective. WaveRunner presents you with a wondrous collection of authentic and fascinating sounds from over 30 years of wavetable synthesis. Everything from the raw and strident origins to the wild evolving tones of more modern, full-featured machines. Each system addressed was serviced, meticulously multi-sampled and artfully designed into 7 unique hybrid instruments driven by over 30,000 samples. Both a historical archive of sound and a collection of new and unique instruments with hundreds of presets and limitless sound design potential, WaveRunner is a suite not to be missed.
Based on a very old and quite rare machine, WaveRunner 360 delivers a raw and lo-fi sound. Explore the origins of wavetable synthesis and let loose with ripping vintage timbres.
WaveRunner Terminal D
Including sounds from vintage prototype drum modules, synths and modern rack drum synths, Terminal D is an uncompromising drum machine with an impressive range of sounds and easy to use interface.
WaveRunner Terminal U
Built on a generous collection of sounds from the entire range, Terminal U is a powerful and dynamic multitrack phrase sequencer capable of generating everything from tight rhythmic chains to wild and evolving passages.
Based on the original German blue, WaveRunner 2.0 delivers an uncommonly warm and vintage tone from an often overlooked classic known for its amazing analog filter.
Similar to the 2.0 but with a distinctly different flavor, WaveRunner 2.3 is built on the upgraded German classic and its loquacious programming pal.
Based on the modern flagship wavetable synthesizers famed in the 90's and 00's, WaveRunner Orange delivers the modern sound of wavetable synthesis covering the gamut from lush bells to violent and evolving tones.
An extraordinary collection of raw waves harvested from the entire range of machines come together in this fresh and powerful dual-layer subtractive synth; capable of deep, modulating ambiances, brutal basses and uncanny leads.
- Size : 16.67 GB library
- Collection : A Wondrous Collection of Authentic and Fascinating Sounds from over 30 Years of Wavetable Synthesis
- Content : 7 instruments, 685 presets, 30,453 samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz. Recording at 96 kHz.
A complete library of German inspired instruments for the UVI Workstation.
WaveRunner Wavetable Retro Synth Software Download
- Minimum System Requirements
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit | 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
2.38 GB available disk space
Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ‰« Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ‰« Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section