- Write a Review
Stylish headphones with superb fidelity.
High quality, great-looking headphones for DJs, studio engineers, theater professionals, presentations or general listening. The V-MODA XS has a balanced and precise bass response, vivid mids and crystal clear highs along with a 3D soundstage. It features M-Class 40mm diaphragms, a virtually indestructible steel flex headband, passive noise isolation, a hardshell case, dual inputas and a unique folding design. A microphone is likewise attached, making it an excellent choice for gamers, studio engineers, theater professionals and others.
The XS's patented sleek design frames the natural lines of your facial features and minimizes the gap so common among most headphone designs. Between the rugged headband and the exoskeleton case, your headphones are protected on the way to your show and at the show.
- Dual-diaphragm 40mm drivers
- Ergonomic Steelflex headband
- Noise-isolating ear cups
- One-button mic cable
- Daisy chainable with other headphones
- Hard carrying case
Order today and get headphones that are comfortable, stylish and work with your personal devices as well as your stage rig.
- In the box:
- XS Headphones
- Exoskeleton carry case
- Carabiner clip
- Durable SpeakEasy Microphone control cable
- V-CORK (2)
- V-MODA sticker
- Six-Star Service
- Type - On-Ear Supra-aural
- Frequency Response - 5 - 30,000Hz
- Sensitivity - 105 dB @ 1kHz 1mW
- Microphone Sensitivity - -42dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance - 28.5Î
- Weight - 195g (headphone only)
- Plug - 45 degree, 24k gold-plated 3.5mm (1/8") stereo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.