- Product H79535
Venue Magic 2.x - Express Software Only
- Write a Review
The VenueMagic Express Show Control Software is the most basic version and brings the simple, yet revolutionary feel of VenueMagic, at an overall aff...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create spectacular shows with precisely synchronized audio and DMX lighting, all with one piece of control software.
The VenueMagic Express Show Control Software is the most basic version and brings the simple, yet revolutionary feel of VenueMagic, at an overall affordable price. VenueMagic has combined timeline editing, audio mixing and editing and sophisticated DMX lighting control into one, easy-to-use package. They also added in playlists, programmable sliders, MIDI control input, as well as many other additional features.
Put simply, VenueMagic is software that plays audio files and controls lights (and other objects) through a DMX interface. However, VenueMagic is much more than that. VenueMagic includes a built-in library of sounds and lighting effects that help you put your show together in no time. You can also load your own WAV, MP3 or Windows Media sound files to customize your performance. For example, you can have intense sounds of rain and thunder enhanced by perfectly timed flashes of light, to simulate a truly powerful storm.
You build your VenueMagic show by dragging sounds and lighting effects onto a timeline and lining them up where you want them. Then you can add sound effects such as echo, reverb, chorus, etc. You can choose from the built-in lamp effects such as lightning, candles, fireworks, chaser sequences and more, or you can create your own.
- Create spectacular shows with precisely synchronized audio and DMX lighting using a powerful, easy to understand graphical timeline-based editor
- Single audio track for playback.
- Run an unlimited number of timelines simultaneously, and merge overlapping channels together
- Multi-track timeline-based show design
- Control 512 DMX channels, and supports the VenueMagic VM-USBDMX interface
Simple and affordable control of your lighting show, order the Express Show Control Software from VenueMagic today.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit and 64 Bit supported)
- 1024 MB RAM (More if using recording or Video)
- Minimum 200 MB available hard drive storage
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- Pentium 2.0 GHz or above (2 GHz or better recommended)
- Spare USB port (for VM-USBDMX-01 interfaceâIncluded) - 500 mA power required
- If using Parallels on a Mac you must disable home profile sharing for your virtual windows instance.