- Product H88881
Venue Magic Classic 2.5 Software Only
- Write a Review
VenueMagic Classic 2.5 brings form and function to the Audio and DMX lighting world making this the stepping-stone to the DMX Revolution. DMX is not ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create spectacular shows with precisely synchronized audio and DMX lighting, all with one piece of control software.
VenueMagic Classic 2.5 brings form and function to the Audio and DMX lighting world making this the stepping-stone to the DMX Revolution. DMX is not just for lighting anymore, the Classic 2.5 software from VenueMagic combines timeline editing Audio mixing and editing and sophisticated DMX Lighting control into one complete easy-to-use package. VenueMagic has also added in play lists programmable sliders DMX routing MIDI control beat detection and a whole lot more.
- Create spectacular shows with precisely synchronized audio and DMX lighting
- Powerful, easy to understand graphical timeline-based editor
- Mix and edit multi-track audio for playback
- Control playback, lamp and audio levels from an external MIDI, DMX or joystick device
- Run an unlimited number of timelines simultaneously
- Overlapping channels are merged together
- Fully automate show playback with the date/time scheduler
- Perfectly blend on-the-fly manual lighting adjustments with playback of pre-built timelines
Get this classic version of the VenueMagic series of show control software, and give your next performance a synchronized feel.
Classic 2.5 Software Only
- Multi-track timeline-based show design
- Unlimited number of audio and lamp control tracks
- Audio playback and editing (controls a single stereo output).
- Control 512 DMX channels
- Multiple DMX interfaces supported: VM-USBDMX-01, Enttec Open DMX USB, Enttec DMX USB Pro, DMX4ALL, Velleman K8062, MyDMX, DasLight/Sunlight SIUDI6
- MIDI and Joystick input capability
- Full-featured playlist
- Programmable sliders
- Programmable cue buttons
- DMX channel routing and merging
- Hundreds of pre-built fixture profiles for lots of manufacturers
- Custom DMX fixture profile designer
- Custom lamp chaser designer
- Envelope editor for designing custom precision lighting effects
- Timeline markers for labeling important parts of timeline. Easy navigation between markers.
- Choose from a library of pre-designed lamp effects or custom design one of your own
- Ten levels of exclusive foreground cues
- Unlimited background cues
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit and 64 Bit supported)
- 1024 MB RAM (More if using recording or Video)
- Minimum 200 MB available hard drive storage
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- Pentium 2.0 GHz or above (2 GHz or better recommended)
- Spare USB port (for VM-USBDMX-01 interface—Included) - 500 mA power required
- If using Parallels on a Mac you must disable home profile sharing for your virtual windows instance.