- Product H79536
Venue Magic Classic Version w/ Control Box
- Write a Review
VenueMagic Classic Show Control Software brings form and function to the Audio and DMX lighting world, making this the stepping-stone to the DMX Revo...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create spectacular synchronized audio and DMX lighting shows, all with one piece of control software and a USB to DMX control box.
VenueMagic Classic Show Control Software brings form and function to the Audio and DMX lighting world, making this the stepping-stone to the DMX Revolution. DMX is not just for lighting anymore, VenueMagic has combined timeline editing, Audio mixing and editing, and sophisticated DMX Lighting control into one complete, easy-to-use package. They also added in playlists, programmable sliders, MIDI control input, as well as many other additional features. This version also includes a USB to DMX interface to control up to 512 DMX channels right out of the box.
Put simply, VenueMagic is software that plays audio files and controls lights (and other objects) through a DMX interface. However, VenueMagic is much more than that. VenueMagic includes a built-in library of sounds and lighting effects that help you put your show together in no time. You can also load your own WAV, MP3 or Windows Media sound files to customize your performance. For example, you can have intense sounds of rain and thunder enhanced by perfectly timed flashes of light, to simulate a truly powerful storm.
You build your VenueMagic show by dragging sounds and lighting effects onto a timeline and lining them up where you want them. Then you can add sound effects such as echo, reverb, chorus, etc. You can choose from the built-in lamp effects such as lightning, candles, fireworks, chaser sequences and more, or you can create your own.
USB to DMX Control Box
The VM-USBDMX-01 is a USB to DMX control box that is designed for use with VenueMagic’s Show Control Software series. The control box plugs into a standard USB 1.0/2.0 port, and can control up to 512 DMX channels. The VM-USBDMX-01 features a 3-pin XLR DMX output, and also includes a 1’ USB cable and a sturdy case to protect the interface when not in use.
- Includes a VM-USBDMX-01 USB to DMX control box that allows you to control up to 512 DMX channels.
- Create spectacular shows with precisely synchronized audio and DMX lighting using a powerful, easy to understand graphical timeline-based editor
- Mix and edit multi-track audio for playback
- Control playback, lamp level and audio levels from an external MIDI, DMX or joystick device
- Run an unlimited number of timelines simultaneously, and merge overlapping channels together
- Fully automate show playback with the date/time scheduler
- Perfectly blend on-the-fly manual lighting adjustments with playback of pre-built timelines
- Control other devices using MIDI messages
- Multi-track timeline-based show design
Order this classic version of the VenueMagic series and the USB to DMX control box, to get started right out of the box.
Classic Version w/ Control Box
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit and 64 Bit supported)
- 1024 MB RAM (More if using recording or Video)
- Minimum 200 MB available hard drive storage
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- Pentium 2.0 GHz or above (2 GHz or better recommended)
- Spare USB port (for VM-USBDMX-01 interface—Included) - 500 mA power required
- If using Parallels on a Mac you must disable home profile sharing for your virtual windows instance.
- USB to DMX Control Box
- Power: 300ma supplied by USB.
- Weight: 0.3 lb.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2” x 1-1/2” x 3”
- Op. Temp: 0 to 50 deg. C, in non-condensing environment