- Product H79532
Venue Magic SC2+ Universe Software
- Write a Review
SC2+ Universe Version has all of the same exciting features as the SC+ Show Control Software, but with support for 2 DMX universes, up to 1024 DMX ch...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Double your DMX control, and create spectacular synchronized shows with up to 1024 DMX channels, in one software program.
SC2+ Universe Version has all of the same exciting features as the SC+ Show Control Software, but with support for 2 DMX universes, up to 1024 DMX channels. The SC2+ is the newest and most efficient member of the VenueMagic software series, and is geared towards higher-end theme parks and animatronics applications, as well as professional and theatrical stage performances.
Put simply, VenueMagic is software that plays audio files and controls lights (and other objects) through a DMX interface. However, VenueMagic is much more than that. VenueMagic includes a built-in library of sounds and lighting effects that help you put your show together in no time. You can also load your own WAV, MP3 or Windows Media sound files to customize your performance. For example, you can have intense sounds of rain and thunder enhanced by perfectly timed flashes of light, to simulate a truly powerful storm.
You build your VenueMagic show by dragging sounds and lighting effects onto a timeline and lining them up where you want them. Then you can add sound effects such as echo, reverb, chorus, etc. You can choose from the built-in lamp effects such as lightning, candles, fireworks, chaser sequences and more, or you can create your own.
VenueMagicâs video feature allows you to synchronize your light show with any video file or DVD track. Edit your favorite videos in a single VenueMagic track and play them back-to-back.
A built in library of lighting effects makes it easy to create your ultimate light show in no time. Simply select the effect you like and drag it onto the timeline where you want it. Invent your own lighting effects using VenueMagicâs envelope editor. Sync chaser effects to the Beat Tapper to give you complete real time control of chaser sequences.
VenueMagicâs powerful multi-track audio editing capability lets you put together your soundtrack inside VenueMagic as you build your show. Layer in effects such as reverb, echo, and flanging. Thereâs no need to mix down your sound clips using a separate sound-editing package.
Command your whole show using your favorite MIDI input device. Cue music and timelines and control light and volume levels on the fly. You can also send your synchronized MIDI events to other MIDI devices.
Sync timeline playback to external SMPTE (over serial port), MIDI clock or MIDI LTC sources.
Sync to SMPTE time code received over the serial port.
Sync to other VenueMagic timelines running.
VenueMagic SC2+ includes several features geared towards animatronics including:
â¢ Realtime-recording/playback of DMX, MIDI or PC joystick controls.
â¢ Looping and auto punch-in for record functions.
â¢ Graphical editing of recorded profiles.
â¢ Servo axis rest-position.
â¢ Timeline ease-in (used with external sync)
â¢ Acceleration limiting.
â¢ Control axes using audio envelopes (Yak function)
Virtual DJ Plugin
With the VenueMagic Virtual DJ plugin, you can sync-up and control VenueMagic timelines entirely from Virtual DJ through a programmable VenueMagic control console. Works with VenueMagic running on the same computer or remotely over Ethernet.
- Support for 2 DMX universes for double the power, up to 1024 DMX channels
- Create spectacular shows with precisely synchronized audio and DMX lighting using a powerful, easy to understand graphical timeline-based editor
- Multi-track timeline-based show design allows you to mix and edit multi-track audio for playback
- Control playback, lamp level and audio levels from an external MIDI, DMX or joystick device.
- Run an unlimited number of timelines simultaneously, and merge overlapping channels together.
- Fully automate show playback with the date/time scheduler.
- Perfectly blend on-the-fly manual lighting adjustments with playback of pre-built timelines.
- Run standalone shows with the WeiglWorks WEMC-1 Procommander.
- Control light shows using Atomix Virtual DJ
- Programmable rest position and acceleration limits (for servo/animatronics applications)
- Multiple DMX interfaces supported
An easy solution to professionally set the mood for your themed attraction or performance, order the SC2+ Software and get double the power.
SC2+ Universe Software
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit and 64 Bit supported)
- 1024 MB RAM (More if using recording or Video)
- Minimum 200 MB available hard drive storage
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- Pentium 2.0 GHz or above (2 GHz or better recommended)
- Spare USB port (for VM-USBDMX-01 interfaceâIncluded) - 500 mA power required
- If using Parallels on a Mac you must disable home profile sharing for your virtual windows instance.