- Product 802030
Vestax CM-02 Belt-Drive Turntable
- Write a Review
The Vestax CM-02 is a belt-drive turntable with a compact and stylish design that looks as good as it sounds. The 5 bullet shaped balance weights on ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A stylish turntable that looks as great as it sounds.
The Vestax CM-02 is a belt-drive turntable with a compact and stylish design that looks as good as it sounds. The 5 bullet shaped balance weights on the platter and rim hover spaciously around the turntable's compact body, sending you off to the relaxing world of analog audio with superb crisp sound.
The CM-02 turntable has a static balance aluminum pipe S-type tone arm that transmits vibrations from the record accurately without any loss. The tone arm and platter have both been float mounted to a 1.6mm thick metal plate to share the same vibration attentuation. This allows the Vestax CM-02 to play records precisely with the belt drive smoothness that everybody loves.
The CM-02 turntable's spindle and bearing are manufactured to micron precision and connected to a 240mm diameter extra thick acrylic platter. It has 5 balanced weight pieces designed to hold perfect gravity balance are disposed radially to the platter.
It also has a built-in high quality RIAA equalizer that allows the CM-02 to be connected directly to your stereo system. If you wish to listen to your vinyl without any EQ, push the bypass switch to enjoy the direct PU output.
- Built-in high quality RIAA phono equalizer
- A PHONO / LINE output select switch for connection to PHONO input as a regular turntable
- Various kinds of records including LP's, EP's and SP's can be played on the CM-02 with its 3-speed mode rotary switch (33/45/78rpm)
- Static balance aluminum pipe S type tone arm
- 240mm diameter and extra thick acrylic platter together with 5 bullet shaped body weights
Dust off your old records and order today!
CM-02 Belt-Drive Turntable
- Drive system: DC Servo Motor-controlled belt drive
- Pitch Control: +/-10% (33rpm), +/-8% (45rpm), +/-3% (78rpm)
- WOW Flatter: under 0.15 W.R.M.S.
- Output Switch: LINE: -15dBV(0.16V) (33rpm 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: Within 100Hz~12kHz +/-3dB, 50Hz~15kHz +/-6dB (When using recommended MM cartridges on a test record)
- SN Balance: over 68dB (When using recommended MM cartridges 1kHz PHONO amp output)
- POWER: AC100V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 2.2W
- Measure: W335 x H295 x D140 (Includes tone arm and platter)
- Weight: 5.0kg
- Attachments: LP record MM cartridge (with head shell)
- Audio cable (RCA stereo type)