10% OFF SELECT OPEN BOX GEARSHOP NOW
  • Shop by Category
  • Hot Deals
  • Looking for Coupons? Call us

MF MD HG Backstage Pass Free Shipping 09-30-16
Vestax Logo
Product 801143

Vestax PDX-2000MKII Turntable   

  • Write a Review

The Vestax PDX-2000MKII direct-drive turntable features a redesigned platter that has been lowered to 7mm (0.27") and given a flatter edge surface fo...Read More

We're sorry-this item is unavailable.

Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.

Customers Also Viewed:
OVERVIEW

Streamlined platter and next-generation ASTS (Anti-Skipping Tonearm System) design.

The Vestax PDX-2000MKII direct-drive turntable features a redesigned platter that has been lowered to 7mm (0.27") and given a flatter edge surface for easier beatmatching and performance play. Also, the slipmat slips better thanks to the 6 canals on the platter's topside. The height adjustment system allows accurate arm height setting and makes it easier to return to a preferred height setting. The turntable's floating suspension system gives you superior anti-howling.

Fast and accurate beatmatching adjustment with a 100mm (3.93") ±10% fine pitch control fader, without the center indent. The fader movement on the Vestax PDX-2000MKII has been tightened in order to allow smaller and more accurate pitch adjustments. The Ultra Pitch fader controls the pitch range by ±50%. Combined with the fine pitch fader, a total pitch control of ±60% is possible.

The Vestax turntable features a 0.5-second startup time thanks to a high-torque direct-drive motor. This powerful motor is controlled by an accurate digital servo, making pitch adjustments instantaneous.

The futuristic design of the Vestax PDX-2000MKII turntable features a high-density molded body for the best possible acoustic sounds and the highest reduction possible from feedback. The feet are made of molded polyacetal plastic to reduce the effect of external vibrations. Smooth rear face with recessed RCA connectors allows the DJ turntable to be placed flat against the mixer (or each other).

FEATURES
  • Redesigned arm base with a height adjust bar for accurate settings
  • Hingeless dust cover allows vertical setup with included L-type RCA cable
  • Smaller and more accurate pitch adjustments
  • Ultra pitch fader controls the pitch range by ±50%
  • Combined with the fine pitch fader, control of ±60% is possible
  • Easy one-touch reverse switch makes the platter spin backwards instantly
  • From zero to desired RPM in 0.5 seconds

A DJ turntable with plenty of new features to keep you thinking about the music rather than the gear! Order now!

SPECIFICATIONS

PDX-2000MKII Turntable

  • Motor: direct-drive DC motor
    Starting torque: max. continuous acceleration torque 4.7 kg/cm - Constant speed torque 2.7kg/cm
    Starting time: 0.5 sec (33-1/3 rpm)
    Wow flutter: 0.07% W.R.M.
    Tone arm: anti-skipping tone arm system
    Dimensions: 18"W x 6"H x 14-3/4"D
    Weight: 21 lbs.
    Power: AC 100V, 50/60Hz
    Electricity consumption: 40W
Reviews
Loading....
See All Vestax Standard Turntables
Ship To: US Flag
You are changing the Ship-To country.

Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.