Skip to main content Skip to footer
Get it by Christmas - 1 day left for Christmas ground shipping
Looking for Coupons?Call us Hablamos Español
MF MD HG01 Biggest Coupon 12-13-17
Vestax Logo
Product 801148

Vestax PDX-2300MKIIPro Turntable

  • Write a Review

The PDX-2300MKIIPro direct-drive turntable features a redesigned platter that has been lowered to 7mm (0.27") and given a flatter edge surface for ea...Click To Read More About This Product

We're sorry-this item is unavailable.

Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.

Customers Also Viewed:
Don't Forget

Streamlined platter and next-generation ASTS (Anti-Skipping Tonearm System) design.

The PDX-2300MKIIPro direct-drive turntable features a redesigned platter that has been lowered to 7mm (0.27") and given a flatter edge surface for easier beatmatching and performance play. Also, the slipmat slips better thanks to the 6 canals on the platter's topside. The tone arm features Dynamic Balance technology with a spring-loaded weight system that allows you to adjust the tone arm to the weight and balance you prefer. The tone arm seems almost glued on and your needle will seem skip-proof to the vinyl. The height adjustment system allows accurate arm height setting and makes it easier to return to a preferred height setting. The floating suspension system gives you superior anti-howling.

Fast and accurate beatmatching adjustment with a 100mm (3.93") ±10% fine pitch control fader, without the center indent. The fader movement on the PDX-2300MKIIPro has been tightened in order to allow smaller and more accurate pitch adjustments. The Ultra Pitch fader controls the pitch range by ±50%. Combined with the fine pitch fader, a total pitch control of ±60% is possible.

The PDX-2300MKIIPro features a 0.5-second startup time thanks to a high-torque direct-drive motor. This powerful motor is controlled by an accurate digital servo, making pitch adjustments instantaneous.

The futuristic design features a high-density molded body for the best possible acoustic sounds and the highest reduction possible from feedback. The feet are made of molded polyacetal plastic to reduce the effect of external vibrations. Smooth rear face with recessed RCA connectors allows the turntable to be placed flat against the mixer (or each other).

Redesigned arm base with a height adjust bar for accurate settings
Hingeless dust cover allows vertical setup with included L-type RCA cable
Smaller and more accurate pitch adjustments
Ultra pitch fader controls the pitch range by ±50%
Combined with the fine pitch fader, control of ±60% is possible
Easy one-touch reverse switch makes the platter spin backwards instantly
From zero to desired RPM in 0.5 seconds
Speed, torque start/stop time of the high-power DC motor are all controlled by a high speed 32-bit CPU that increases the reaction time up to 1/100 second
Motor: direct-drive DC motor
Starting torque: max. continuous acceleration torque 4.7 kg/cm - Constant speed torque 2.7kg/cm
Starting time: 0.5 sec (33-1/3 rpm)
Wow flutter: 0.07% W.R.M.
Tone arm: anti-skipping tone arm system
Dimensions: 18"W x 6"H x 14-3/4"D
Weight: 21 lbs.
Power: AC 100V, 50/60Hz
Electricity consumption: 40W

Review Snapshot

by PowerReviews
VestaxPDX-2300MKIIPro Turntable

(based on 2 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 2 customers

Displaying reviews 1-2

Back to top


PDX 2300 MKII Pro

By Anonymous

from Undisclosed

Comments about Vestax PDX-2300MKIIPro Turntable:

I recently purchased a pair of these tables. I started djing about a year ago and had a pair of PDX2000. I loved them, but heard about these newer ones. I pikced them up and WOW, these tables are superb. The lower platter gives you way more control of the record when releasing it on time. The tone arm has a diffenrt feature than most vestax, the Dynamic Balance technology. It is as if the needle is 'stuck' and as hard as you scratch, it just will not skip. I was very pleased in purchasing this product. If you have the extra cash to spend, I guarantee you will not be disappointed in this turntable.


Vestax PDX-2300 Mk2 Pro

By Dj Code 538

from San Francisco,Ca

See all my reviews

Comments about Vestax PDX-2300MKIIPro Turntable:

My new Standard...!! Out With The Technics...In With The Vestax PDX-2300 Mk2 Pro...!! Much better than the Technics M5G turntable...More Stable, Does not go out of tune like the Technics turntables. Hardly ever skips on vinyl...!! Very Very Stable...!!

Displaying reviews 1-2

Back to top

See All Vestax Standard Turntables
You are changing the Ship-To country.

Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.