- Product 800971
Vestax QFO LE Hybrid Turntable/Mixer
- Write a Review
Designed with DJ Q.Bert, the Vestax QFO LE is a turntable with mixer functions built into the same unit for speedy access to everything you need. The...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The ultimate scratch machine.
Designed with DJ Q.Bert, the Vestax QFO LE is a turntable with mixer functions built into the same unit for speedy access to everything you need. The QFO LE is a less-expensive version of the QFO with a phono input to connect it to another tuntable, without 2-band EQ per channel, and with an A.S.T.S tonearm instead of the dynamic balance tonearm, which means you can play the LE at up to a 40-degree angle, but not at any angle. So, if you're not planning on wearing the QFO, you can save big bucks with the QFO LE.
- - A new style of pitch controlling is now possible thanks to the Spin Slide Pitch control. Sliding 180 degrees with a selection of 3 control modes and a variety of linked scratch moves. It is also very important feature when you're creating melodies with single note records.
- - A conductive plastic PCV fader has been applied with a new shock absorbent technology called Shock Proof method, securing supreme stability for the turntable.
- - Unique stereo system that can select each PGM and MASTER with a 3 pointer lever switch. Rehearsal play can be performed without sending sound to the hall when master is selected, and headphone jacks can be selected from a 1/4" headphone jack or a mini headphone jack.
- Reverse & Curve Switch for input and cross fader
- The 4 foot insulators can be detached easily and 2 belt hooks (not included) can be attached for playing the QFO by a strap.
- Designed to allow DJs the choice of their scratch hands and speedy access
- Digital scratching is now possible by mounting the TT-M1 on the QFO and connecting it to the CDX-05. With this new combination, music CDs and MP3s can be digitally scratched using the QFO as an interface
Scratch like never before. Order today!
- Input: Line In x 2 (RCA)
- Master Out: 1 (RCA)
- Headphone: 1 (1/4 inch jack)
- Motor: Direct-Drive DC Motor
- Maximum torque: 4.7kg/cm
- Starting torque: 2.7kg/cm
- Starting time: 0:5 sec (33 1/3rpm)
- WOW flatter: 0.07% W.R.M.S.
- Electricity consumption : 7W
- Dimensions: 458(W) x 165(H) x 525(D)mm
- Weight: 9.5kg