- Product 632019
Vestax VCI-100MV MixVibes Edition DJ Controller
- Write a Review
The Vestax VCI-100MV is a professional MIDI controller package that includes the Vestax VPC-100 controller, and a full version of MixVibes PRO 6 soft...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A professional DJ MIDI controller and software that's portable and customizable
The Vestax VCI-100MV is a professional MIDI controller package that includes the Vestax VPC-100 controller, and a full version of MixVibes PRO 6 software. This pack has nearly everything a professional DJ requires in a portable, high-end solution.
The VPC-100 is a high end USB 2.0 MIDI-Controller with a full 90 MIDI parameter controls. It allows you to reproduce a full analogue DJ booth experience and offers all the functionalities used by DJs around the world, such as Tempo, Volume Control, and a high end cross fader. Its more advanced MIDI customizable functions include looping, sampler activation and effect implementation.
The VPC-100 is among the best of what is available in terms of digital jog wheel technology allowing DJs of all levels to experience a wholesome beat matching and scratching feel. Enjoy total portability thanks with this USB powered device. DJs can also choose to use a power supply to lighten the USB power load (9V=, 500mA). One of the many additional features is a curve generator that controls the crossfader curve giving the DJ true professional mixer features on this MIDI controller. It is built with high quality mechanical parts, and state of the art PCB technology, for accurate and stable operation.
MixVibes Pro 6 is an exciting software for DJ's that emulates a digital DJ booth in a totally safe and stable environment ensuring a professional DJ performance. The DVS (Digital Vinyl System) Technology is based on the use of time-coded vinyl and CD, allowing media control through turntables and CD players. Perfect and easy beat matching of your music files: mp3, ogg, wav, flac. Video mixing & Vjing.
- 90 parameters of various software are assignable to the VCI-100's control section via USB MIDI IN/OUT
- The JOG wheel is constructed with a high-resolution pulse sensor; touch sensor and acrylic platter mechanism. With this combination, operations such as pitch bending, scanning and scratching can be performed with speed and accuracy
- The resistance value of the fader movement is AD converted and sent to the software along with curve information created by the CPU inside the VCI-100. Therefore, you can adjust the crossfader curve to your preference whether or not the software you use has curve control
- The DATA SEND LED and JOG wheel SENSOR LED provides a clear visual of the current status to assist in an authentic play mode in real time
- The power source is selectable from USB bus-power and the exclusive power adaptor (For best performance and stable operation, please use the power adaptor if the computer's power capacity is low or if using a USB hub)
- There are no issues if you don't have any software to operate. TRAKTOR LE (Native Instrument Inc.) is bundled to the VCI-100 with exclusive control assignment files
- The VCI-100 is USB MIDI class compliant and provides simple plug & play features working with Apple and Windows computers
- Compatible with all software that allows MIDI control assignment. Each software's samples of MIDI control assignment files will be available at www.vestax.com
- The metal body is almost the same size as a standard Laptop, thin but highly durable, compact and convenient for transportation
- MixVibes Pro 6
- DVS Technology (Digital Vinyl System)
- 16 Virtual Players
- 16 Pattern Sampler
- Video file compatibility
- Looping capabilities
- A seamless loop function
VCI-100MV MixVibes Edition DJ Controller
- TRAKTOR LE 2
Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit),
Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2GB RAM
Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
500MB free disk space required (minimum), DVD drive
Supported Audio Formats
MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC