- H95400 000000000 H95400000000000
Vienna Instruments Chamber Strings II Standard Software Download
- Write a Review
The Chamber Strings II Standard Library contains 13,245 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instr...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Expressive string sounds.
The Chamber Strings II Standard Library contains 13,245 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up a limited amount of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can't be separated due to structural database requirements.
This Vienna Instruments Collection is the sequel to Chamber Strings I, offering all-new articulations and sonic subtleties for the small string ensembles. Chamber Strings II contains many of the playing techniques that the first Collection includes, but played "con sordino" (with mutes). They lend themselves well to soft, intimate arrangements, and provide nuanced variations to your orchestral pallet. The muted chamber ensembles are a refined addition to your treasure chest of string varieties from Vienna!
The Chamber Strings II collection offers various facets of short and sustained notes, crescendos and diminuendos, but also includes Vienna's unique Interval Performances, including legato, portamento, and trill performances. All of the recorded samples were performed by an accomplished ensemble of string players who have been lending their talents and their international experience to the Vienna Symphonic Library for years. This collection reflects their mastery over their instruments, bringing the art of chamber music alive in your personal studio.
- Standard version
- 13,245 Samples
- Violin ensemble (6 Musicians)
- Viola ensemble (4 Musicians)
- Cello ensemble (3 Musicians)
- Double bass ensemble (2 Musicians)
Add some emotional depth to your productions.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard