- Product 701517
Vienna Instruments Elements Standard
- Write a Review
Water, metal, glass, and stone—very special elements are used in Vienna Instruments II Elements software for sound production. Elements is a sequel t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Make music production elemental!
Water, metal, glass, and stone—very special elements are used in Vienna Instruments II Elements software for sound production. Elements is a sequel to the Horizon Series Library "Glass & Stones" and offers exciting new instruments such as the Bass Waterphone. With a diameter of 14 inches this instrument is considerably larger than the waterphone used in the original Vienna Symphonic Library's percussion editions. The larger number of sounding rods, their increased length, the bigger opening as well as the bigger resonating body with more water, furnish the musician with more unusual sonic possibilities and a wider variety of colors. The oversized Tam-tam with a diameter of more than 65 inches was treated with all the tricks of the trade, with a special nod to Stockhausen's opus "Mikrophonie" and beyond. It was struck, for example, with metal rods, cardboard, jigsaw blades, thrown at and rubbed with chains, and manhandled with fly swatters, an egg cutter, and even a massaging rod. The Bottles contained in this Collection are blown — with articulations such as sustains and flutter tonguing.
Please note: Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey. The ViennaKey is necessary to run any Vienna instrument. This USB protection device by Syncrosoft is not included in the box of any collection, it is a separate item you have to purchase additionally.
- Bass Waterphone
- XXL Tam-tam
- Glass bells
- Musical glasses
- Glass harmonica
- Glass instruments:
- Staccato, portato, sustains, trills, tremolo. Glass harmonica, verrophone and bottles are also played with mallets.
- Left and right hand strokes, muted strokes, tremolos and chord tremolos played with five different mallets. Special effects include strokes with fingers and fingernails, bowed notes, and notes played with stones and needles on the sound bars for shatter effects.
- XXL Tam-tam:
- Single hits (rim and middle), short and long tremolos (open, muted, crescendos & diminuendos), effects.
- Bass Waterphone:
- Staccato and portato variations, sustains, repetitions, crescendos, tremolos, arpeggios, glissandos, hotrods, wood mallets, strokes.
Order now and master the elements.
- G4 800 MHz (G5 recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. AU or VST host program.
- Intel/AMD 2 GHz (3++ GHz recommended) with Windows XP. VST host program.
- Requires the ViennaKey