- Product 702752
Vienna Instruments Horizon Series Overdrive Performance Distortion Guitar
- Write a Review
The Vienna Symphonic Library Horizon Series Overdrive Performance Distortion Guitar makes a sampled guitar sound like the real thing with Vienna's Pe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Fluid legato solos and awesome power chord grooves on a world-class guitar!
The Vienna Symphonic Library Horizon Series Overdrive Performance Distortion Guitar makes a sampled guitar sound like the real thing with Vienna's Performance Tool. Create your own authentic and unique riffs, exploit the limits of technical feasibility, and get a completely real tube sound performance with Overdrive.
Contains about 6GB of samples, including Vienna's unique Performance Elements, featuring a 7-string distorted guitar. Along with various short and sustained notes, power chords, slides, hammer-ons, pull-offs, picked notes, and more, you get loads of effect samples like octave runs, feedbacks, scratches, and e-bowed notes--for a smooth, fat sound and unbelievably realistic performances. Incidentally, repetitions, and sustains start at B0 on the lower end, extending the range of a standard guitar down a 4th.
The state-of-the-art gear used to make Overdrive was hand-selected to provide the perfect total distortion sound, including a 7-string solid-body guitar, and classic amplifiers and cabinets, miked and recorded in Vienna's Silent Stage.
- Short notes in various lengths
- Sustained notes with/without vibrato (tremolo), soft and strong whammy bar vibrato
- Half tone and whole tone bends
- Major and minor chords
- Power chords (fourth and fifth)
- Legato performance instruments
- Picked notes
- Hammer-ons, pull-offs
- Slides (glissandos) from a whole step up to an octave
- Repetition performance instruments
- Repetitions (5-9 notes) in various tempos
- Palm muted, half muted, open
- Progressive dynamics: crescendo (from palm muted to open), diminuendo (from open to palm muted)
- Octave runs
- Natural and artificial harmonics
- Feedback, soft and hard
- "Noisy" grace notes
- E-bowed notes
Order today for excellent distortion guitar samples!
- Giga, EXS24 mk II, Kontakt, HALion