- H95985 000000000 H95985000000000
Vienna Instruments Vienna Appassionata Strings Bundle Standard Software Download
- Write a Review
If you are looking for that larger-than-life Hollywood sound, the APPASSIONATA STRINGS are the perfect answer. In particular the legato and sul-G-per...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for film scoring and more.
If you are looking for that larger-than-life Hollywood sound, the APPASSIONATA STRINGS are the perfect answer. In particular the legato and sul-G-performances, with varying intensities of vibrato, provide a passionate, large and epic string sound. These big strings are designed for all kinds of cinematic music, from slow and lush themes to fast action scores. In addition to arco and legato styles, the 20 violins, 14 violas, 12 cellos and 10 double basses (six among them being 5-string double basses) feature accented interval notes, staccatos and spiccatos. While APPASSIONATA STRINGS I covers a wide range of articulations, APPASSIONATA STRINGS II offers almost all of the articulations in the first Collection, but played "con sordino". Some composers even combine the "normal" strings with muted strings, resulting in a particularly thick and luxurious sound. This package contains the Appassionata Srings Bundle Standard Set (21,975 samples).
Your purchase also entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
- Violin ensemble (20 Musicians)
- Viola ensemble (14 Musicians)
- Cello ensemble (12 Musicians)
- Double bass ensemble (10 Musicians)
Order now and lend your music and film productions an unprecedented passion.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 363.2 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard