- Product 486062
Vienna Instruments Vienna Choir Standard
- Write a Review
The human voice is the oldest and most expressive instrument ever, and Vienna Choir software gives you vocal samples that cover the full range, inclu...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A highly accurate vocal collection featuring 4 ensembles—soprano, alto, tenor, and bass.
The human voice is the oldest and most expressive instrument ever, and Vienna Choir software gives you vocal samples that cover the full range, including soprano, alto, tenor, and bass ensembles. It will add yet another dimension and a very human touch to any music, especially to your orchestral scores. Having redefined the world of virtual orchestration during the past several years, the Vienna Symphonic Library is breaking new ground with Vienna Choir, an impressive vocal collection.
The Vienna Choir library was among the most physically demanding of all sound libraries from Vienna Instruments, where the challenges of achieving perfect tone, intonation, consistency, and stamina were directly linked to, and even magnified by, the mechanics of the human body. Given the rigorous criteria for inclusion, the voices of Vienna Choir were cast and assembled exclusively for the recording sessions at the Silent Stage, with each singer hand-selected from Austria's leading choirs. Hundreds of hours were spent performing with utmost perfection and even a surprising passion that imbues every recorded note and interval, a testament to the professionalism of these outstanding singers.
- 16,086 vocal samples
- Includes full range of human voice
Give your DAW a voice. Well, thousands of voices actually. Order Vienna Choir today!
Vienna Choir Standard
- System Requirements
- PC Intel/AMD with Windows VISTA/7 32-bit and 64-bit versions (Core 2 Duo/Xeon recommended) or
- Apple G5 or Intel Core 2 Duo/Xeon processor with Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- 1GB RAM (2GB or more recommended)
- Fast separate hard drive with 25GB free space for Standard and Extended Libraries
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library protection device or other USB eLicenser, formerly Syncrosoft)
- DVD drive for installation
- VST (OS X, Win), AU (Mac) or RTAS (Mac) compatible host when used as a plug-in, also works standalone
- eLicenser Control Center 220.127.116.1119 or higher (the latest available version from www.eLicenser.net is highly recommended)
- 88-key master keyboard (highly recommended)