More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J47948 000000000 J47948000000000
Vienna Instruments Vienna Dimension Strings Bundle Standard Library
- Write a Review
With a total of more than one million samples, Vienna Dimension Strings is by far the most ambitious and time intensive production in the history of ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Earn up to 8,920 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Includes both Vienna Dimension Strings versions I and II.
With a total of more than one million samples, Vienna Dimension Strings is by far the most ambitious and time intensive production in the history of the Vienna Symphonic Library. The recordings in Vienna’s famed Silent Stage started as early as fall 2008. The 24 string players (8 violins, 6 violas, 6 cellos and 4 double basses) were recorded in homogeneous groups, capturing all of the human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. Individual microphones for each player allow you to access each voice of the ensemble. The Bundle includes both Vienna Dimension Strings Collections at a reduced Bundle price and comes with the free Vienna Instruments player. To make the most of these unique multi-dimensional samples, it's recommended to use Vienna Instruments Pro.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or otherUSB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- 235 GB free hard drive space
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 8 GB RAM SSD or fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
Call or click to order today!