- J44403 000000000 J44403000000000
Vienna Instruments Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 Upgrade
- Write a Review
Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 has become the definitive cross-platform network solution in studios and production facilities around the world. This mixing an...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Cross-platform MIDI software with a free 9GB Grand Orchestra sample pack.
Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 has become the definitive cross-platform network solution in studios and production facilities around the world. This mixing and hosting application enables you to set up a multiple computer network with both Macs and PCs without the need for extra MIDI and audio interfaces – all you need is a simple Ethernet cable. Even when you’re using only one computer, Vienna Ensemble Pro improves your work-flow dramatically, with unique functions such as “Preserve” that keeps all your plug-ins and samples loaded while switching from one project to another – a huge time saver!
Of course Vienna Ensemble Pro supports Vienna Instruments, but you may also integrate all of your third-party 64-bit and 32-bit VST/AU instruments and effects plug-ins (such as Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, Waves, you name it) and mix them in stereo and surround (up to 7.1), with full parameter automation and optional one-click integration with Vienna MIR Pro. What’s more, with the included Epic Orchestra Sample Pack you get a powerful all-in-one production tool to get you started right away.
Epic Orchestra Pack
Vienna Ensemble PRO comes with Epic Orchestra*, a free 9 GB grand orchestra bonus library with a selection of Vienna’s most popular instruments, making it the ideal all-in-one production tool. To use Epic Orchestra, please install the Vienna Instruments Sample Player Software. Import the Epic Orchestra Demo MIDI file into your sequencer, load the corresponding Vienna Ensemble PRO project (viframe), and you get a perfect, well-balanced mix that will also be a great starting point for your own arrangements!
- Retina (HiDPI) graphics support on both Mac and PCs
- Improved organization with one common window for all instances
- New Frozen/Disabled channels allow unloading of plug-in resources
- Intelligent auto-save functionality – Easily recover projects in the event of a crash
- Easily organize channels with color-coded VCA folders
- VST hosting on the Mac, allowing for full compatibility with Windows
- 70% less CPU usage for all internal Vienna Ensemble Pro calculations
- Rewritten user interface code resulting in 80% less CPU usage for graphics
- Redesigned, resizable plug-in window and Audio/Event Input Plug-in
- Faster connection/disconnection times when switching between projects
- Mixer Interface Customization allows turning on or off sections in the mixer to suit your needs
- Miniature view – Channel strips can now be further collapsed
- Faster plug-in scanning
Enjoy all the improvements in Vienna Pro 6!