- Product 702829
Vital Arts Plectrum Instrument Library Software
- Write a Review
Vital Arts' Plectrum instrument library software is a breath of fresh air in the world of music, where it's often said that everything's been done be...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vital Arts' Plectrum instrument library software is a breath of fresh air in the world of music, where it's often said that everything's been done before. While other packages brag about 1000's of instruments, the 185 instruments captured by Geoffrey Gee—pianist, composer, and former Senior Soundware Engineer at Kurzweil Music Systems—give you hours of enjoyment, half of the fun is simply experiencing the diversity of the library for the first time.
Gee recorded himself strumming, tapping, scraping, flicking, and plucking some common instruments and several found objects to give you some of the most unique sounds available. From water filled cups and broken twigs to the more organic, ever-evolving sound environments titled Crickets and August Morning, these full-length, high-resolution samples will add a genuine appeal to your musical library.
The Plectrum sample library is powered by TASCAM's GVI streaming sample playback engine and the ultra-friendly interface makes experimenting with these interest-piquing instruments a joy from the first note till the final composition. Plink outside the box.
- 185 original instruments
- Round robin playback, with multiple articulations under every key
- 9 easy-access categories: Strummed Strings, Struck Strings, Plucked Strings, String Harmonics, Glass, Ceramics, Metals, Found Objects, and Habitats
- Ultra friendly interface--select an instrument and play
- Fast instrument loading and selection
- High polyphony streaming audio engine, powered by TASCAM GVI
- Thousands of full length high resolution samples, voiced for making music
- Windows XP - SP2, Pentium IV 1.7GHz, or AMD 1500 XP, 512MB RAM
- 8 gigs of free space.
- Standalone, VST, RTAS, PC only. Mac support coming in Sept. '07.