- Product 500625
VocoPro DECODE-G1 CD+G Decoder
- Write a Review
VocoPro's DECODE-G1 is used to read graphics from CD+G software discs when used with most DVD, CD, and Laserdisc players equipped with a digital outp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Turn your DVD, CD, or LD player into a karaoke machine!
VocoPro's DECODE-G1 is used to read graphics from CD+G software discs when used with most DVD, CD, and Laserdisc players equipped with a digital output. When connected to a television monitor the lyrics are displayed on the screen. Single-space rackmountable, the DECODE-G1 is perfect for mobile KJ and DJ applications. Combine the G1 Decoder with a karaoke mixer and multi-disc CD changer for the ultimate karaoke system to use at home or on the road.
- 19" rackmountable CD+Graphics decoder
- Turn CD players, DVD players, Laserdisc player into a CDG player (must have digital outputs)
- Accept up to 3 digital sources such as DVD player, CD player or LD players
- Switchable optical or coaxial inputs
- Decodes and ouputs the graphics with any CD+Graphic discs
- Connect up to 3 TV monitors with 3 RCA video output jacks
- Switchable Pal/NTSC for both U.S. and European TV systems
Click or call to order this rackmountable CD+G decoder today.
- Dimensions: 19"W x 1 1/2"H x 6 3/4"D
- Shipping weight: 6lb.