Dual wireless mic with charger built into the receiver.
Need the freedom from cables that a wireless system provides but tired of constantly replacing batteries? Then the VHF-3308 is your answer, delivering fully rechargeable dual wireless microphones. The best part is how simple it is to recharge the batteries, and the bonus is the money and waste you'll save by going rechargeable. Just setting each mic in the terminal on top of the receiver while not in use is all you'll need to do to prepare the VHF-3308 for your next performance.
Two mics, complete with charger and receiver unit, and power supply for charger.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- New single chip microphone circuit design offers greater system reliability than traditional crystal design
- Pilot tone technology prevents interference from other wireless devices
- New AA battery design doubles operating time compared to 9V
- Includes rechargeable AA batteries (can also run on non-rechargeable batteries)*
- Auto-mute circuitry provides noiseless on/off switching
- Use one or two 1/4" outputs for mixed or separate signal output for greater flexibility**
- 1/4" CH A Output
- 1/4" CH B Output
Order today for affordable dual wireless, and never buy wireless mic batteries again. The Earth will thank you and so will your bank account.