- Product 583387
VocoPro HV-1200RV 4-Channel Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
If you are a working KJ, you know the importance of a solid, dependable power amplifier. Most karaoke mixing amplifiers are designed for home use or ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
A true high power PA vocal mixing amplifier.
If you are a working KJ, you know the importance of a solid, dependable power amplifier. Most karaoke mixing amplifiers are designed for home use or to work with small KTV boxes, so they usually are built with fewer power amp ICs and are simply unreliable when powering large PA speakers. VocoPro had many requests from club KJs for a solid PA-style mixing amplifier. Their answer is the VocoPro HV-1200, a true high-power PA vocal mixing amplifier.
The HV-1200 uses VocoPro's proven VX-600PRO power amplifier designed with five-way protection circuitry, making this rackmount mixer a high power workhorse. It's also a first class mixer using VocoPro's own DSP Echo / Reverb board for the highest standard in vocal effects. The VocoPro HV-1200RV is even a built in compressor to prevent distortion from excessive vocals on all microphone channels. So if you work hard for your gig, why not get an amplifier that will work as hard as you.
- 300W + 300W RMS Power Output
- 600W + 600W Max Power Output
- 5-Way Protection Circuitry Ensures Proper Power System Performance
- +-8 Step Digital Key Controller for Adjusting the Musical Key to Fit Your Vocal Range
- 7-Band Graphic Equalizer to Fine Tune the Sound of Your Source Audio
- Master Level Music, Mic & Effect Controls
- 4 RCA A/V Input Channels
- Built-in Compressor for Preventing Audio Peaks on Mic Channels
- Digital Reverb & Echo Vocal Effects for Professional Sounding Vocals
- 4 Microphone Channels with ¼" and XLR Input Jacks and 3-Way Tone Controls
- Vocal Cancel & Vocal Eliminator Audio Modes for Removing Vocals from Source Audio
- Music & Microphone Loop Channels for External Effects Integration
HV-1200RV 4-Channel Powered Mixer
- Dimensions: 19" (W) x 16.25" (D) x 5.5" (H)
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 22.5" (L) x 21.5" (W) x 10.5" (H)
- Shipping Weight: 39 lbs