- Product 701827
Waldorf Edition Soft-Synth SuperPak
- Write a Review
The Waldorf Edition Soft-Synth SuperPak includes three of the best-selling synthesizer and effect plug-ins, updated and optimized for the latest VST ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A three-pack of world-class software synth performance!
The Waldorf Edition Soft-Synth SuperPak includes three of the best-selling synthesizer and effect plug-ins, updated and optimized for the latest VST and AudioUnit host applications. The Waldorf Edition features the renowned award-winning PPG Wave 2.V synthesizer, Attack Percussion synth, and D-Pole filter plug-ins for Windows XP (32bit) and Mac OSX computers, including latest Macs with Core II processors.
PPG Wave 2.V
PPG Wave 2.V is the software reincarnation of the original cult classic an amazing digital powerhouse that revolutionized synthesis when it debuted in 1982.
Attack is a percussion synthesizer with a powerful virtual-analog synth engine. It seamlessly blends the sound of the 80s analog classic drum machines with the aggressive electronic dance club drum sounds of the 90 to create a 21st century hybrid. Attack generates all of its sounds in real time, and gives you complete control over all sound parameters.
D-Pole is an extraordinarily versatile multimode filter featuring 5 filter types. Morph a simple acoustic drum loop into a biting groovy dance rhythm with the syncronizable LFO. Overdrive the signal up to +52dB. Conjure up a vintage ring-modulated sound. Create amplitude modulation. Reduce the sample rate of the signal until you only hear bleeps and clicks. There's almost no end to the sonic madness you can create!
- 8 times multitimbral
- 32 wavetables with 64 different waveforms each
- 2 oscillators per voice
- low-pass filter with Emphasis
- 1 LFO
- 3 envelopes (2 ADSR, 1 AD)
- Velocity and Aftertouch sensitivity
- Graphical interface for envelope generators and Cutoff/Emphasis
- Number of voices depending solely on CPU power
- Real-time MIDI control and automation of all parameters
- Up to 8 units can work at the same time (depending on CPU power)
- Complete unit and all settings can be saved with the song (Cubase VST)
- Sound rendering (Cubase VST)
- Virtual analog sound synthesis
- 36 sounds kits with over 850 sounds included
- 24 percussion sounds per kit
- Plays polyphonic Bass and Lead Sounds
- Up to 64 voices per instance (depending on available CPU power)
- 2 Delay Effects with modulation, synchronizable to tempo
- 6 Stereo Outputs
- All parameters addressable via MIDI controllers or host automation
- Filter Module: frequency 0Hz up to over 17000Hz, resonance up to self-oscillation, 12/24dB slope selectable
- Filter types: low pass, band pass, high pass, notch, resonator
- Amplifier Module: overdrive up to 52dB, volume, panning, delay mix
- LFO Module: LFO speed up to over 7000Hz with tempo/audio sync, positive or negative modulation of Filter Cutoff, Panning, and Oscillator Pitch
- LFO shapes: sinus, triangle, saw
- Envelope Follower Module: adjustable decay rate, positive or negative modulation of filter cutoff
- Delay Module: delay time up to 2000ms with tempo sync, feedback up to 100%, damping
- Oscillator Module: ring modulation, frequency up to over 7000Hz
- Oscillator shapes: sine, triangle, saw
Three of Waldorf's most popular software instruments for an amazing low price! Order now!
- System Requirements:
- Windows PC
- Pentium III / AMD Athlon 600 processor or better
- Windows 2000 / XP
- 64MB free RAM
- VST 2.0 compatible host software that supports virtual instruments (e.g., Cubase VST 5.0 or higher, Cubase SX/SL, Nuendo 1.5 or higher)
- PC equipped according to the specifications of the VST host software
- Macintosh Hardware
- Macintosh with 400 MHz G4 PowerPC processor or better
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or newer
- 128 MB free RAM or
- Macintosh with 1.5 GHz Intel CoreSolo processor or better
- Mac OS X 10.4 or newer
- 128 MB free RAM
- Macintosh Software
- VST 2.0 compatible host application that supports virtual instruments (e.g., Cubase SX/SL, Nuendo 1.5 or higher)
- AudioUnit 2.0 compatible host application that supports AudioUnit Instruments (e.g., Apple Logic or GarageBand)
- Macintosh equipped according to the specifications of the host software.