- H99149 000000000 H99149000000000
Wave Arts MultiDynamics - AAX DSP Software Download
- Write a Review
MultiDynamics is a powerful multi-band dynamics processor useful for mastering, track processing, sound design, and noise reduction. MultiDynamics pr...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful multi-band dynamics processor plug-in.
MultiDynamics is a powerful multi-band dynamics processor useful for mastering, track processing, sound design, and noise reduction. MultiDynamics provides up to 6 bands with independent compression or expansion per band, and has an elegant and ingenious user interface that makes it easy to edit bands and to visualize and hear what is happening.
Multiband dynamics processing combines the techniques of equalization and single band dynamics processing. A simple application of multiband dynamics is to apply compression or expansion to a specific frequency range. It is also possible to think of multiband dynamics as applying equalization which is dependent on the level of the input sound. So one can set up an EQ curve for low volumes and set another EQ curve for high volumes.
Another use of multiband dynamics is noise reduction. One can set up multiple bands to do noise gating, by setting the gain to decrease when the signal falls below threshold. Also, multiband dynamics applied to solo instrument sounds can be used for sound design. It is possible to split up the sound into different frequency ranges, apply compression to some and expansion to others, and dramatically change the character of the original sound.
- Up to 6 independent bands
- Crossover filter network eliminates amplitude distortion between bands
- 6 dB/oct, 18 dB/oct and 30 dB/oct crossovers
- Full featured compressor or expander/gate per band
- Dynamics controls per band: Lo Gain, Thresh, Hi Gain, Ratio, Attack, Release, Knee
- Per band and All band control editing
- Clean and vintage dynamics modes
- Per band Bypass, Solo and Mute controls
- Comprehensive visualization of input levels and dynamic EQ response
- Adjustable look ahead
- No latency if look ahead is off
- Latency compensation via compatible hosts
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Mono or stereo
Subtle sound-shaping or creative sound design, the choice is yours. Download today.
MultiDynamics - AAX DSP Software Download
OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
Pro Tools HDX DSP system
Pro Tools HDX DSP system