- H97872 000000000 H97872000000000
Wave Arts Panorama 5 Software Download
- Write a Review
Panorama is a specialized tool for creating stunningly realistic 3-D audio scenes using regular stereo sound. The DSP technology in Panorama reproduc...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Go beyond the limits of conventional stero panning.
Panorama is a specialized tool for creating stunningly realistic 3-D audio scenes using regular stereo sound. The DSP technology in Panorama reproduces psychoacoustic sound localization and distance cues, allowing you to pan sounds in three dimensions: not just left and right, but up, down, front, back, near, and far. Panorama combines HRTF-based audio panning with acoustic environment modeling, including wall reflections, reverberation, distance modeling, and the Doppler pitch effect. Panorama sounds amazing when heard on headphones. Anyone producing podcasts or music specifically intended for mobile devices should definitely check out Panorama. Panorama also includes a crosstalk canceller to format the output for playback over conventional stereo loudspeakers. In this mode, Panorama can make sounds appear to come from outside the normal stereo soundstage.
- Position and move sound in three dimensions
- Cartesian or polar coordinates
- Uses Head-Related Transfer Functions (HRTFs) to reproduce binaural sound localization cues
- Integrated reverberation and distance cues
- Separate sections for early reflection modeling and late reverberation
- Control dimensions and surface material of all six surfaces of the room
- Early reflections are spatialized using HRTFs
- Doppler pitch effect
- Processing for playback over loudspeakers or headphones
- Crosstalk canceling based on real head models
- Ships with 10 human and 1 dummy-head HRTF set
- Can load user-provided HRTFs
- Full automation support for creating moving sounds
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
Create stunning 3-D audio mixes, download Panorama today.
Panorama 5 Software Download
OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
A host program that supports the AU, MAS, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
Audio Units and VST - 32 and 64-bit Intel Mac.
MAS and RTAS - 32-bit Universal Binary (Intel and PowerPC).
A host program that supports the DirectX, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.