- Product 702661
Wave Machine Labs Drum Replacer Plug-In
- Write a Review
Drumagog is a plug-in that automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks with your choice of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drum...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Fix and polish your drum tracks!
Drumagog is a plug-in that automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks with your choice of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drumagog every day to fix and enhance their drum tracks. It's extremely easy to use. Just insert Drumagog onto a drum track and pick your favorite sample. For advanced drum replacing, Drumagog is packed with powerful features for ultimate control in virtual percussion and includes a massive 4GB drum sample library.
- Automatically replaces drum tracks with a variety of samples
- Compatible with WAV, AIF, and SDII samples and libraries
- MIDI Input and Output Capability
- Advanced Visual Triggering feature
- Sophisticated sample management
- Auto sample-rate conversion
- New triggering engine for the ultimate in accurate triggering
- Works with Pro Tools, Logic, Digital Performer, Cubase, Nuendo and more
- Comes with a massive 4GB drum sample collection including: Rock Drums
- Drumagog Edition, Purrrfect Drums, Purrrfect Brushes, NS Kit Free and Classic Drum Machines
- Compatible with any VST, RTAS, or AU audio application
- Works directly with BFD (Platinum and BFD versions only)
Give your tracks the polished drum sounds that mark a pro production. Order today!
- PC Version: Drumagog works with all VST and RTAS audio programs, including Pro Tools (v6.2 and above*), Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Cakewalk, SAW, Samplitude, Acid, Vegas, Sound Forge.
- Mac OSX Version: Drumagog works with both G4/G5 macs, and Intel based macs, and supports all VST, AU and RTAS audio programs, including: Pro Tools(v6.2 and above*), Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer and Logic.
- Mac OS9 Version: Drumagog for OS9 only works with VST audio applications (for example Cubase, Nuendo, Paris, and Logic). It will not work with Pro Tools on OS9.
- *Note: Drumagog BFD supports Pro Tools 7.0 and above only.